My wife and I will be in Paris this mid-June and want to do the all the 'tourist' stuff on our 1st visit. Not much of a museum lover (but would want to spend sometime at Louvre). Would appreciate ur suggestions and inputs on the below itinerary - in case I have missed out anything or should drop a few things, plz let me know...cheers...
Day 1 - Saturday (3:30pm onwards)
Cruise on Seine (if time and daylight permit)
10pm - Watch Sparkle at Eiffel Tower
Day 2 - Sunday
Musee d'Orsay (quick visit)
Arc de Triomphe (plus walk in Champs Elysees street later) - should i do this 1st instead?
Rodin museum (again quick visit)
Pass through / not enter - Des Invalides (optional) and Sacre Couvre (off route??)
Grand and Petit Palais
Day 3 - Monday
Notre Dame tower & cathedral
Stroll in Luxembourg Gardens to Pantheon
Can do Seine cruise (if missed on Day 1)
Day 4 - Tuesday
Day 5 - Wednesday
9-4pm: Versailles- Palace,Garden, Grand Trianon and Marie Antoinette's Estate
~5pm - Louvre (open till 9:45pm on Wed)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assits: PANDA Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 PANDA 24*7
- 2 Assits: PANDA Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 PANDA 24*7
- 3 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 4 Need hotel in Athens
- 5 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 6 Avoid Europcar!
- 7 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 8 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 9 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 10 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 11 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 12 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 14 Train / Calabria
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 Scotland - We're Here!
- 17 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 18 Naples + Walking Tour
- 19 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 20 Paris for children
- 21 Madrid food advice needed
- 22 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 23 Couscous
- 24 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 25 IWM