My wife and I will be in Paris this mid-June and want to do the all the 'tourist' stuff on our 1st visit. Not much of a museum lover (but would want to spend sometime at Louvre). Would appreciate ur suggestions and inputs on the below itinerary - in case I have missed out anything or should drop a few things, plz let me know...cheers...
Day 1 - Saturday (3:30pm onwards)
Cruise on Seine (if time and daylight permit)
10pm - Watch Sparkle at Eiffel Tower
Day 2 - Sunday
Musee d'Orsay (quick visit)
Arc de Triomphe (plus walk in Champs Elysees street later) - should i do this 1st instead?
Rodin museum (again quick visit)
Pass through / not enter - Des Invalides (optional) and Sacre Couvre (off route??)
Grand and Petit Palais
Day 3 - Monday
Notre Dame tower & cathedral
Stroll in Luxembourg Gardens to Pantheon
Can do Seine cruise (if missed on Day 1)
Day 4 - Tuesday
Day 5 - Wednesday
9-4pm: Versailles- Palace,Garden, Grand Trianon and Marie Antoinette's Estate
~5pm - Louvre (open till 9:45pm on Wed)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바다이야기릴 ▼ 접속 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 야마토전함 ▶ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 4 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 7 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 8 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 9 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 10 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 11 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 12 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 13 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 14 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 Cordoba Overnight?
- 17 Piedmont as a destination
- 18 2 weeks Europe trip
- 19 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 20 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 21 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 22 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 23 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 24 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 25 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions