My wife and I will be in Paris this mid-June and want to do the all the 'tourist' stuff on our 1st visit. Not much of a museum lover (but would want to spend sometime at Louvre). Would appreciate ur suggestions and inputs on the below itinerary - in case I have missed out anything or should drop a few things, plz let me know...cheers...
Day 1 - Saturday (3:30pm onwards)
Cruise on Seine (if time and daylight permit)
10pm - Watch Sparkle at Eiffel Tower
Day 2 - Sunday
Musee d'Orsay (quick visit)
Arc de Triomphe (plus walk in Champs Elysees street later) - should i do this 1st instead?
Rodin museum (again quick visit)
Pass through / not enter - Des Invalides (optional) and Sacre Couvre (off route??)
Grand and Petit Palais
Day 3 - Monday
Notre Dame tower & cathedral
Stroll in Luxembourg Gardens to Pantheon
Can do Seine cruise (if missed on Day 1)
Day 4 - Tuesday
Day 5 - Wednesday
9-4pm: Versailles- Palace,Garden, Grand Trianon and Marie Antoinette's Estate
~5pm - Louvre (open till 9:45pm on Wed)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Will I need to go through immigration at Heathrow?
- 3 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 4 Loire or Provence in January?
- 5 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 6 Uber Apologizes for London Mistakes...
- 7 Rome or Venice first
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 10 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 11 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 12 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 13 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 14 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 15 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 16 Day trip from London in December
- 17 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 18 Good Pocket Map Guide To Amsterdam
- 19 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 20 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 21 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 24 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 25 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley