My wife and I will be in Paris this mid-June and want to do the all the 'tourist' stuff on our 1st visit. Not much of a museum lover (but would want to spend sometime at Louvre). Would appreciate ur suggestions and inputs on the below itinerary - in case I have missed out anything or should drop a few things, plz let me know...cheers...
Day 1 - Saturday (3:30pm onwards)
Cruise on Seine (if time and daylight permit)
10pm - Watch Sparkle at Eiffel Tower
Day 2 - Sunday
Musee d'Orsay (quick visit)
Arc de Triomphe (plus walk in Champs Elysees street later) - should i do this 1st instead?
Rodin museum (again quick visit)
Pass through / not enter - Des Invalides (optional) and Sacre Couvre (off route??)
Grand and Petit Palais
Day 3 - Monday
Notre Dame tower & cathedral
Stroll in Luxembourg Gardens to Pantheon
Can do Seine cruise (if missed on Day 1)
Day 4 - Tuesday
Day 5 - Wednesday
9-4pm: Versailles- Palace,Garden, Grand Trianon and Marie Antoinette's Estate
~5pm - Louvre (open till 9:45pm on Wed)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 3 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 4 6-7 Days in France
- 5 Korean Messages
- 6 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 7 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 8 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 9 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 10 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 11 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 12 Budapest in December 2017
- 13 Spain in July
- 14 5 Days in Switzerland
- 15 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 16 We're here!
- 17 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 23 Trip Ideas
- 24 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations