A party of 3 seniors will be arriving at Paris Charles de Gaulle on September 3rd at 0830 hrs. We need to know how to get to Paris st Lazare and if it is feasible to take a 10:20 train to Dieppe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 2 Night Bus?
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 5 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 6 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 7 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 8 Spain in November
- 9 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad
- 10 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 11 Shall we Gdansk?
- 12 What Car Rental Agency in Italy?
- 13 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 14 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 15 3 days outside Venice
- 16 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 17 Jewish Vienna
- 18 Short time in Vienna
- 19 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 22 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 23 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 24 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 25 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...