6 days in September and not sure how to plan the time. Want to see all the must see things but would also like to experience some of the neighborhoods and mingle with the locals. Any suggestions on the Eiffel Tower or boat ride, best during day or night. Would you suggest the hop on/hop off buses? Staying at Hotel Littre, any experience or know if it is fairly central? Also thinking about Versailles, Montmarte and Montparmasse which the Hotel said they could book tours but my wife gets car sick so we don't want to travel to far. Are there certain days that are better to do somethings? Do I assume correctly that Sunday most things are closed? That would be our last day there so it wouldn't be a big deal to just get some R&R and stay close to the Hotel. Any other ideas or suggestions? thanks, Al
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 2 Josselin region of Brittany
- 3 Macarons!
- 4 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 5 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 6 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 7 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 8 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 9 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 10 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 11 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 12 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 13 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 14 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 15 Berlin Itinerary
- 16 Need Help, Iceland
- 17 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 18 Please help me give good travel advice
- 19 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 20 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 21 Travel throught Europe
- 22 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 23 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 24 DCC on the increase?
- 25 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help