6 days in September and not sure how to plan the time. Want to see all the must see things but would also like to experience some of the neighborhoods and mingle with the locals. Any suggestions on the Eiffel Tower or boat ride, best during day or night. Would you suggest the hop on/hop off buses? Staying at Hotel Littre, any experience or know if it is fairly central? Also thinking about Versailles, Montmarte and Montparmasse which the Hotel said they could book tours but my wife gets car sick so we don't want to travel to far. Are there certain days that are better to do somethings? Do I assume correctly that Sunday most things are closed? That would be our last day there so it wouldn't be a big deal to just get some R&R and stay close to the Hotel. Any other ideas or suggestions? thanks, Al
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay in Germany
- 2 How to make this adventure work?
- 3 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 4 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 5 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 6 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 7 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 8 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 9 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 10 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 11 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 12 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 13 Majorca - where to stay?
- 14 Basel - Day Trip
- 15 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 16 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 17 Spending money in Italy?
- 18 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 19 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 22 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 23 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 24 I went to Paris in June
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe