Hi to all!
We( a group of 9 adults, 4 couples plus the sister of one of the ladies), will be in Paris in september(also London,Annecy,Avignon,Nice and Madrid).It was very difficult finding a hotel for all nine persons.Finally we ended booking a hotel in Paris 15 th; rue du Theatre, near the Seine..
Please, can any of you locals or experts comment on:
Is this a good zone? safe?
Restaurants in the neighborhood?
Shopping streets?( understand that rue du commerce is good).
Any tips will be appreciated.Thanks to you all!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 2 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 3 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 8 We're here!
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 driving from ancona to rome
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 13 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 14 10 days in Paris and......
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 17 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 18 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 19 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 20 Budapest & Prague
- 21 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 22 Swiss Travel Pass
- 23 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 24 Athens
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
Hi to all!