Hi to all!
We( a group of 9 adults, 4 couples plus the sister of one of the ladies), will be in Paris in september(also London,Annecy,Avignon,Nice and Madrid).It was very difficult finding a hotel for all nine persons.Finally we ended booking a hotel in Paris 15 th; rue du Theatre, near the Seine..
Please, can any of you locals or experts comment on:
Is this a good zone? safe?
Restaurants in the neighborhood?
Shopping streets?( understand that rue du commerce is good).
Any tips will be appreciated.Thanks to you all!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 3 Road Trip: 4 Weeks from Puglia to Le Marche
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 8 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 9 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 10 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 11 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 12 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 13 Renting a car in Greece
- 14 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 15 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 16 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 17 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 18 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 19 Iceland rental camper company
- 20 southeast sicily town as home base
- 21 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 22 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 23 Chania
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Theoxenia on Santorini
Hi to all!