Hi to all!
We( a group of 9 adults, 4 couples plus the sister of one of the ladies), will be in Paris in september(also London,Annecy,Avignon,Nice and Madrid).It was very difficult finding a hotel for all nine persons.Finally we ended booking a hotel in Paris 15 th; rue du Theatre, near the Seine..
Please, can any of you locals or experts comment on:
Is this a good zone? safe?
Restaurants in the neighborhood?
Shopping streets?( understand that rue du commerce is good).
Any tips will be appreciated.Thanks to you all!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 2 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 3 Venice
- 4 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 7 7 days in Greece
- 8 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 9 Rental car in Menton
- 10 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 11 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 12 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 13 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 14 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 15 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 16 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 17 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 18 Paris cooking classes
- 19 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 20 Canal du Midi
- 21 Family vacation to europe
- 22 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 23 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 24 Italy
- 25 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
Hi to all!