My wife and I are planning a 4-5 night trip to Paris as part of a larger trip involving Switzerland and BF in Germany. We both fly into Paris on May 6.
I was told to find accommodation in the MadelIne region as the location is perfect. We've never been to Paris before. We both just turned 40 so it's a special trip for us.
Any broad ideas over the 5 days that we should cover. We aren't big on art but we'd still like to see some of the museums, highlights, not to miss sights.
We take the TGV Lyria to Zurich after our trip. Hope you can help. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Praiano
- 2 Rouen Tour Companies
- 3 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 4 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 7 Ireland itinerary help please
- 8 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 9 Ronda Wine/biking
- 10 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 11 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Perugia
- 15 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 16 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 17 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 18 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 19 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 20 Areas in Milan
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 24 CDG much improved
- 25 St Denis Cathedral