My wife and I are planning a 4-5 night trip to Paris as part of a larger trip involving Switzerland and BF in Germany. We both fly into Paris on May 6.
I was told to find accommodation in the MadelIne region as the location is perfect. We've never been to Paris before. We both just turned 40 so it's a special trip for us.
Any broad ideas over the 5 days that we should cover. We aren't big on art but we'd still like to see some of the museums, highlights, not to miss sights.
We take the TGV Lyria to Zurich after our trip. Hope you can help. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 2 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 3 seat reservations
- 4 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 5 Italy in a week
- 6 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 11 Germany-Car or Train
- 12 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 13 SURPRISE TRIP
- 14 Jewish Vienna
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Reaching the Lake District
- 17 Positano Hotel in September
- 18 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 19 Scotland itinerary advice
- 20 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 21 Brussels flower tapestry
- 22 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 23 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 24 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 25 Best Date for Vatican Museums?