My wife and I are planning a 4-5 night trip to Paris as part of a larger trip involving Switzerland and BF in Germany. We both fly into Paris on May 6.
I was told to find accommodation in the MadelIne region as the location is perfect. We've never been to Paris before. We both just turned 40 so it's a special trip for us.
Any broad ideas over the 5 days that we should cover. We aren't big on art but we'd still like to see some of the museums, highlights, not to miss sights.
We take the TGV Lyria to Zurich after our trip. Hope you can help. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 2 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 3 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 4 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 5 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 6 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 7 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 8 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 9 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 10 3 nights in Madrid
- 11 Help with Ireland Trip
- 12 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 13 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 14 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 15 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 16 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 17 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 18 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 19 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 20 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 21 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 24 Iceland trip report!
- 25 Swimming in Lake Bled?