My wife and I are planning a 4-5 night trip to Paris as part of a larger trip involving Switzerland and BF in Germany. We both fly into Paris on May 6.
I was told to find accommodation in the MadelIne region as the location is perfect. We've never been to Paris before. We both just turned 40 so it's a special trip for us.
Any broad ideas over the 5 days that we should cover. We aren't big on art but we'd still like to see some of the museums, highlights, not to miss sights.
We take the TGV Lyria to Zurich after our trip. Hope you can help. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Meteora for older folk
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 5 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Train help for Prague
- 8 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 9 Athens
- 10 We're here!
- 11 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 12 Petrol in Greece
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Budapest & Prague
- 19 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 20 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 21 Paris day trips August
- 22 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 23 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 24 Acorn TV
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years