Ok, I've always thought that Paris is the City of Light (or Lights), but in another thread, someone called it the City of Love, and when I asked about it, someone else agreed that it was the City of Love. Hmm! I just looked on a couple Paris websites and see references to "City of Lights"...what does everyone else think? I've lived there and visited numerous times, and thought I KNEW this (like you just KNOW some things!) but maybe I'm going senile...
Paris--City of LIGHTS or City of LOVE?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 2 7 Nights in Paris
- 3 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 4 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 5 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 6 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 7 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 8 Monet in Normandy
- 9 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 10 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 11 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 12 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 13 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 14 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 15 Gargano Promontory
- 16 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 17 Santorini
- 18 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 19 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 20 Airport to Piraeus
- 21 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 22 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 23 Day trips from Seville
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete