My wife will be travelling to Rome in a month's time, and she's staying in a hotel in the Parioli district, about 20 minutes' walk from the place she'll be spending most of her time. I wondered how safe the area is, particularly after dark, and if there's anything she should bear in mind?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://www.garciniacambogialean.com/alpha-x-factor
- 2 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 3 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 4 Uber vs. TfL
- 5 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 6 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 7 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 8 Europe First Timers
- 9 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 10 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 13 Berlin -clubs
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 16 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 17 base in brussels
- 18 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 19 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 20 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 21 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 22 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Trains in Italy