My wife will be travelling to Rome in a month's time, and she's staying in a hotel in the Parioli district, about 20 minutes' walk from the place she'll be spending most of her time. I wondered how safe the area is, particularly after dark, and if there's anything she should bear in mind?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest Hotels
- 2 Vienna or Budapest?
- 3 Sliema, Malta
- 4 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 5 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 6 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 7 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 8 London's Must Sights!
- 9 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 10 Lost ring
- 11 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 12 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 13 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 14 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 15 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 16 First trip to Italy
- 17 England and Wales by public transport
- 18 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 19 Ireland & Scotland
- 20 Scenic Driving Routes
- 21 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 22 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 23 Andalucia in December
- 24 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna