My wife will be travelling to Rome in a month's time, and she's staying in a hotel in the Parioli district, about 20 minutes' walk from the place she'll be spending most of her time. I wondered how safe the area is, particularly after dark, and if there's anything she should bear in mind?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 2 Rent a car in England
- 3 4 days itinerary for France
- 4 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 5 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 6 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 7 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 8 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 9 Croatia transportation question.
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 12 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 13 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 Edinburgh to Skye
- 17 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 18 2017 Easter in Italy
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 21 Going to Russia
- 22 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 23 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 24 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 25 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone