My wife will be travelling to Rome in a month's time, and she's staying in a hotel in the Parioli district, about 20 minutes' walk from the place she'll be spending most of her time. I wondered how safe the area is, particularly after dark, and if there's anything she should bear in mind?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 2 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 3 Ann Frank House
- 4 Barcelona Itinerary
- 5 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 6 air conditioning
- 7 Munich to Milan via train
- 8 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 9 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 10 Paris Visite pass
- 11 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria
- 12 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 13 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 16 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 17 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 18 Barcelona sites: attire
- 19 Self-driving in Iceland
- 20 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 21 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 22 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 23 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 24 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 25 Slovenia & Croatia itinerary help