My wife will be travelling to Rome in a month's time, and she's staying in a hotel in the Parioli district, about 20 minutes' walk from the place she'll be spending most of her time. I wondered how safe the area is, particularly after dark, and if there's anything she should bear in mind?
Thanks in advance!
Parioli District, Rome - Safety?
- 1 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 5 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 6 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 7 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 8 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 11 Novels set in Greece
- 12 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Planning a holiday
- 16 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 19 15 days in Europe,
- 20 Medieval Tallinn
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 23 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 24 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 25 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers