My wife will be travelling to Rome in a month's time, and she's staying in a hotel in the Parioli district, about 20 minutes' walk from the place she'll be spending most of her time. I wondered how safe the area is, particularly after dark, and if there's anything she should bear in mind?
Thanks in advance!
Parioli District, Rome - Safety?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 2 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 3 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 4 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 5 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 6 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 7 Change in Travel
- 8 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 9 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 10 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 11 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 12 Dört Tepeler at Elbeyli, İznik
- 13 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 14 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 15 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 16 Typical where to go honeymoon question. But please help
- 17 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 18 Italy and Greece in 2 Weeks?!
- 19 Getting Around Greece
- 20 Snorkling around Var?
- 21 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 22 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 23 Exhibition of Canaletto's paintings in Aix-en-Provence
- 24 Help with Choice of Greek Islands for Honeymoon
- 25 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please