My wife will be travelling to Rome in a month's time, and she's staying in a hotel in the Parioli district, about 20 minutes' walk from the place she'll be spending most of her time. I wondered how safe the area is, particularly after dark, and if there's anything she should bear in mind?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 3 Guides - Matera
- 4 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 5 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 6 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 7 Europe Sim card help
- 8 England and Wales by public transport
- 9 Buying flowers in London?
- 10 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 11 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 12 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 13 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 14 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 15 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 16 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 17 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 18 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 19 MiFi in Italy
- 20 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 21 One quick week -- where in France?
- 22 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 23 Spain Itinerary Help
- 24 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 25 Ravello to Paestum