My hubby and I will be in Murren in a few months and im looking to surprise him with either hang gliding or paragliding experience for both of us! We would do paragliding out of Murren and if we went with hang gliding we would travel to Interlaken..
Based on the reviews and things i have read and seen pictures of , both looks pretty incredible!
I am having a really hard time figuring out WHICH of the 2 to do??? Anyone have done both? Please give me some feedback, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아달 www .a d a l . ml 신논현op 신논현건마 신논현휴게텔 신논현마사지 신논현키스방
- 2 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 3 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 4 Self drive tour companies
- 5 info Faro & Algarve
- 6 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 7 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 8 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 9 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 10 May get together in Paris
- 11 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 12 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 13 Italian lakes
- 14 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 15 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 16 Spain and South of France
- 17 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 18 renting car with automatic transmission
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 22 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 23 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 24 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 25 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....