My hubby and I will be in Murren in a few months and im looking to surprise him with either hang gliding or paragliding experience for both of us! We would do paragliding out of Murren and if we went with hang gliding we would travel to Interlaken..
Based on the reviews and things i have read and seen pictures of , both looks pretty incredible!
I am having a really hard time figuring out WHICH of the 2 to do??? Anyone have done both? Please give me some feedback, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 2 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 3 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 4 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 5 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 6 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 7 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 8 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 9 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 10 French election
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 12 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 13 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 14 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 15 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 16 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 17 French Election - Questions???
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 2 weeks Europe trip
- 22 Leather goods in Florence
- 23 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 24 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 25 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions