My hubby and I will be in Murren in a few months and im looking to surprise him with either hang gliding or paragliding experience for both of us! We would do paragliding out of Murren and if we went with hang gliding we would travel to Interlaken..
Based on the reviews and things i have read and seen pictures of , both looks pretty incredible!
I am having a really hard time figuring out WHICH of the 2 to do??? Anyone have done both? Please give me some feedback, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 3 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 8 Train help for Prague
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 11 Germany train help!
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Versailles
- 14 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 15 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Where to enjoy Paris
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 22 Meteora for older folk
- 23 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 24 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 25 Christmas windows in Paris 2016