My hubby and I will be in Murren in a few months and im looking to surprise him with either hang gliding or paragliding experience for both of us! We would do paragliding out of Murren and if we went with hang gliding we would travel to Interlaken..
Based on the reviews and things i have read and seen pictures of , both looks pretty incredible!
I am having a really hard time figuring out WHICH of the 2 to do??? Anyone have done both? Please give me some feedback, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Month stay in Southern France
- 2 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 3 Edinburgh to Skye
- 4 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 5 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 6 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 7 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 8 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 9 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 10 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 11 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 12 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 13 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 14 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 15 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 16 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 17 Croatia transportation question.
- 18 다모아카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 19 강원랜드카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 20 코리아카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 21 우리카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 22 블랙잭카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 23 카지노게임사이트⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 24 카지노게임⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 25 카지노사이트⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】