We're not sure if we're going to be able to do this since we have our kids with us on this vacation, but my husband and I have heard that this area of Switzerland may be the best part of the world to take the plunge and try paragliding for the first time. What do you all think? I've tried to look up companies that do it, but there seems to be a lot of options on where exactly to take off from. Anyone experience a particularly good company or location? Also, about how much did you spend? I know it's pretty pricey.
Paragliding near Lauterbrunnen/Gimmelwald Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel
- 2 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 London tube
- 7 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 8 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 9 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 10 Europe in 21 days
- 11 London day trips, especially castles
- 12 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 13 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 14 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 15 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 16 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 17 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 20 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 21 Swiss rail passes
- 22 Zurich, Switzerland
- 23 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 24 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 25 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete