We're not sure if we're going to be able to do this since we have our kids with us on this vacation, but my husband and I have heard that this area of Switzerland may be the best part of the world to take the plunge and try paragliding for the first time. What do you all think? I've tried to look up companies that do it, but there seems to be a lot of options on where exactly to take off from. Anyone experience a particularly good company or location? Also, about how much did you spend? I know it's pretty pricey.
Paragliding near Lauterbrunnen/Gimmelwald Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 2 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 3 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 6 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 7 2 weeks in Europe
- 8 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 9 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 10 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 11 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 12 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 13 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 16 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 17 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 18 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 19 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 22 Matisse at Tate
- 23 Ireland Southwest
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...