We're not sure if we're going to be able to do this since we have our kids with us on this vacation, but my husband and I have heard that this area of Switzerland may be the best part of the world to take the plunge and try paragliding for the first time. What do you all think? I've tried to look up companies that do it, but there seems to be a lot of options on where exactly to take off from. Anyone experience a particularly good company or location? Also, about how much did you spend? I know it's pretty pricey.
Paragliding near Lauterbrunnen/Gimmelwald Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 2 First Time to UK since 2001
- 3 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 4 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 5 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 6 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 7 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 8 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 9 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 10 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 15 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 16 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 20 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 21 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 22 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 23 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 24 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 25 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir