We want to stay at several paradors in Spain and we heard we ought to get an Amigos card. We emailed the US site given on the paradores.es website, but have received no response. Do we have to make a reservation or actually show up the first time to get one? Any advice? ¡Gracias!
parador Amigos Card?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London neighborhood suggestions
- 2 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 3 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 4 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 5 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 6 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 7 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 8 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 9 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 10 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 11 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 12 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 13 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 14 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 15 german rail ticket question
- 16 Tipping in Greece
- 17 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 18 Fashion for larger man?
- 19 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 20 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 21 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 22 Small group for Colosseum
- 23 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 24 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 25 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014