We want to stay at several paradors in Spain and we heard we ought to get an Amigos card. We emailed the US site given on the paradores.es website, but have received no response. Do we have to make a reservation or actually show up the first time to get one? Any advice? ¡Gracias!
parador Amigos Card?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Site List Triage -
- 2 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 3 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 4 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 5 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 6 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 7 London and Where Else in late December?
- 8 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 9 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 10 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 11 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 12 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 13 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 16 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 17 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 20 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 21 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 22 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 23 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 24 Southern Ireland Help
- 25 Bologna tips