Just wondering if anyone has advice on whether car hire is 'absolutely vital' for a two week holiday in Paphos. I am not a very good driver and wd really rather not drive but friends have said that without a car, the troodos mountains are almost out of bounds. Are excursions very expensive? Also, is it cheaper to pre-book a car in the UK instead of taking it out there? Are buses reliable?
Any advice is most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Student: SETUP HP /TOshiba TEC*H SUPPORT CONTACT 1:855:999:8045 PRINTER b*g
- 2 3 nights in Madrid
- 3 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 4 Help with Ireland Trip
- 5 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 6 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 7 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 8 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 9 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 10 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 11 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 12 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 13 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 14 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 15 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 18 Iceland trip report!
- 19 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 20 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 21 Bernese Oberland
- 22 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 23 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 24 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 25 Couscous