Just wondering if anyone has advice on whether car hire is 'absolutely vital' for a two week holiday in Paphos. I am not a very good driver and wd really rather not drive but friends have said that without a car, the troodos mountains are almost out of bounds. Are excursions very expensive? Also, is it cheaper to pre-book a car in the UK instead of taking it out there? Are buses reliable?
Any advice is most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 2 Uber vs. TfL
- 3 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 4 Whathello Paris
- 5 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 6 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 7 Bordeaux to Nice
- 8 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 11 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 12 Athens Help
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Transport for local Venice travel
- 15 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 16 Crete Holiday
- 17 Christmas in Italy
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 "Too Much Cows"
- 20 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 21 Thinking about the Fjords
- 22 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 23 Rome to Venice
- 24 Alitala
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna