Just wondering if anyone has advice on whether car hire is 'absolutely vital' for a two week holiday in Paphos. I am not a very good driver and wd really rather not drive but friends have said that without a car, the troodos mountains are almost out of bounds. Are excursions very expensive? Also, is it cheaper to pre-book a car in the UK instead of taking it out there? Are buses reliable?
Any advice is most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 2 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 6 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 7 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 8 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 9 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 10 Itinerary Tweaking
- 11 Itinerary Help
- 12 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 13 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 14 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 15 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 18 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 19 Sicily
- 20 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 21 Hotel in Vienna
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Car rental from Barcelona
- 24 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy