Just wondering if anyone has advice on whether car hire is 'absolutely vital' for a two week holiday in Paphos. I am not a very good driver and wd really rather not drive but friends have said that without a car, the troodos mountains are almost out of bounds. Are excursions very expensive? Also, is it cheaper to pre-book a car in the UK instead of taking it out there? Are buses reliable?
Any advice is most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland, Sardinia YAY!! Need suggestions please...
- 2 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 3 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 4 Europe Excursion
- 5 Avignon
- 6 Taking wine home from France
- 7 September in Switzerland
- 8 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 9 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 10 One Week France, Mid Oct, after Paris
- 11 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 12 1st Time in Europe
- 13 Prague
- 14 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 15 Sardinia for a week... Need suggestions please
- 16 16 hours total drive time in 6 days
- 17 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 18 Where Europeans Vacation
- 19 Help with 5-6 days in the Azores
- 20 Paris Metro Question
- 21 Palace of the Popes
- 22 Hertz "exact model" rental Paris
- 23 October too late for the Italian lakes?
- 24 COBH to BUNRATTY TRAIN?
- 25 electrical adaptor plugs