Just wondering if anyone has advice on whether car hire is 'absolutely vital' for a two week holiday in Paphos. I am not a very good driver and wd really rather not drive but friends have said that without a car, the troodos mountains are almost out of bounds. Are excursions very expensive? Also, is it cheaper to pre-book a car in the UK instead of taking it out there? Are buses reliable?
Any advice is most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바다이야기릴 ◐ 도메인 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 My릴게임야마토 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪ Topic Title
- 3 야마토전함 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 8 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 10 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 11 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 12 Trip suggestion
- 13 Spain in July
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 Summer Travel order
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 17 LIsbon
- 18 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 19 Corfu
- 20 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 21 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 22 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 23 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 24 International Flight Question
- 25 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days