I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 4 Greek islands from Turkey
- 5 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 6 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 7 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 10 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 11 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 12 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 Dresden Train Station
- 15 Italian Lakes gardens
- 16 More help with housing in Puglia
- 17 Spain - Andalucia
- 18 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 19 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 20 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 21 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?