I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 2 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 3 travel to western Europe from India
- 4 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 6 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 7 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 8 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 9 wineries near Ronda
- 10 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 11 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 12 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 13 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 14 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 17 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 18 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 19 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 20 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 21 Tour Group Operators
- 22 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 23 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 24 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 25 One week in Ireland itinerary