I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Sardinia in early May
- 4 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 7 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 8 Venice; recommendations
- 9 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 12 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 15 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 16 Baby cot
- 17 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 18 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 19 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 20 Hey Fodor's
- 21 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 22 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 23 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 24 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 25 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece