I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 2 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 London 2nd time around
- 5 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 6 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 7 Budget for 3 Month's
- 8 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 9 Questions for my German friends
- 10 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 11 London visit
- 12 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 13 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 14 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 15 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 16 Small group for Colosseum
- 17 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 22 21 Days in Central Europe
- 23 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 24 Lofoten ferry
- 25 Altitude sickness in Switzerland