I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 2 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 3 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 6 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 7 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 8 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 9 American Express
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 12 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 13 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 14 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 15 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 20 Three ferries to Mull
- 21 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 22 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 23 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 24 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 25 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012