I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 2 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 3 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 4 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 5 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 6 London visit
- 7 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 8 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 11 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 12 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 13 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 14 No points in Paris .....
- 15 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 16 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 17 Pompeii train to Naples
- 18 Small group for Colosseum
- 19 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 20 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 21 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 22 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 23 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 24 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 25 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?