I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 2 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 3 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 4 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 5 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 6 Paris and Barcelona Itinerary for my wife
- 7 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 8 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 9 Athens Volunteering
- 10 Scandinavian Tour
- 11 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 12 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 13 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 14 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 15 Bergen Norway: how and where to store luggage for a couple days
- 16 Walking in Bologna
- 17 Train tickets France and Spain
- 18 Two days in Dublin
- 19 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 20 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 21 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 22 Staying in the Highlands
- 23 scotland trave;
- 24 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 25 4000 BC Megalithic Cairns in Loughcrew , Meath, Ireland