I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland
- 2 itinerary help
- 3 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 6 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 7 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 10 Estonia Amber
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 13 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 14 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 15 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 16 Reims for a day
- 17 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 18 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 19 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 20 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 21 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 24 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 25 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014