I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 2 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 3 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 4 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 5 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 6 Azores
- 7 tulips in the Netherland
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 England and Scotland
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 12 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Dublin to Armagh?
- 16 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 17 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 18 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 19 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 20 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 21 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 22 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 23 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 24 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 25 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?