I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train tickets within Italy
- 2 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 3 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 4 Questions for Paris residents
- 5 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 8 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 9 Venice - apartment??????
- 10 Our first trip to Europe
- 11 Southwestern England
- 12 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 13 Stay in Venice
- 14 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 15 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 16 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 17 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 18 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 19 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 20 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 21 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 22 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 23 Mont St. Michele?
- 24 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 25 Croatia, Greece and Turkey