I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 2 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 3 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 4 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 5 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 6 Italy and Croatia
- 7 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 8 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 9 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 10 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 11 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 12 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 13 Weekend in Norfolk
- 14 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 15 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 16 Best beach town in Italy?
- 17 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 18 A Greek sojourn
- 19 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 20 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 21 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 22 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 Is Venice really dirty?
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!