I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland or Scotland
- 2 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 3 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 4 R&R in Paris and a little more in the south
- 5 La Sagrada Familia
- 6 Need help with itinerary
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 8 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 9 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 10 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 11 Do I need train tix in advance
- 12 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 13 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 14 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 15 Schengen rule made easy
- 16 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 17 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 18 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 19 Aaah...Umbria!
- 20 Sorrento Advice Please
- 21 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 22 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 23 Milan - stay near Milan Centrale or Duomo?
- 24 florence airport to train station
- 25 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London