I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 2 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 3 Split to Venice. Help!
- 4 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 5 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 6 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 7 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 8 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 9 Monet's Giverny
- 10 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 11 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 12 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 13 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 14 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 15 Transportation in Paris
- 16 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 17 Urgent Need of Advice
- 18 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 19 French rental car advice needed
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 21 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 22 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 23 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 24 Macarons!
- 25 Arc de Triomphe Elevator