I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 2 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 3 scotland trave;
- 4 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 5 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 6 4 days in Scotland
- 7 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 8 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 9 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 12 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 13 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 14 Iceland wedding
- 15 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 16 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 17 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 18 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 19 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 20 Accommodation
- 21 Airb2b in Paris
- 22 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 23 Freising or Erding?
- 24 Southwest Ireland - 3 Nights
- 25 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa