I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 Help With Vienna
- 3 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 4 4-6 weeks
- 5 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 6 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 7 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 8 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 11 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 12 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 13 Eiffel tower tickets
- 14 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 15 Venice Banning Fodors
- 16 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 17 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 18 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 19 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 20 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 21 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 22 France, Italy and Greec
- 23 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.