I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 2 Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares
- 3 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 4 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 5 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 6 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 7 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 8 Rauma Train and the Atlantic Ocean Rd worth visiting?
- 9 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 10 Scotland and northern England
- 11 What's your suggestion ????
- 12 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY
- 13 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 14 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 15 Renting an apt.
- 16 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 17 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 18 Help me with this trip
- 19 February end Europe travel with Kids
- 20 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 21 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 22 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 23 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 24 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 25 Northern Italy Planner's Block -- Help!