I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 3 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 4 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 5 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 6 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 7 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 8 Italy in October
- 9 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 10 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 11 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 12 Paris and where else?
- 13 Christmas windows in Paris
- 14 14 days Paris, Basque country, barcelona
- 15 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 16 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 17 Day trips from Lisbon
- 18 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 19 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 20 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 21 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 22 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 23 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 24 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 25 choosing seats at La Scala