I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 2 Scotland Votes "No"
- 3 Gift for French business associate
- 4 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 5 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 8 Alterations to night trains routes
- 9 Trip Report, part 1
- 10 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 11 Scottish Passport
- 12 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 13 shortened trip to Italy
- 14 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 15 Air France strike
- 16 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 17 Italy tours
- 18 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 19 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 20 Amsterdam
- 21 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 22 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 23 Sunny September Trip Report
- 24 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 25 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore