I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 2 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 3 tour guides in rome
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 8 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 9 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 10 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 11 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 12 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 13 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 14 Seaside island village in Greece
- 15 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 16 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 20 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 21 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 22 Spain itineraries
- 23 Itinerary Help!
- 24 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 25 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?