I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast in May
- 2 Germany for 3 weeks
- 3 Germany and Switzerland
- 4 help regarding removal firm in london
- 5 overnight trip from Reykjavik
- 6 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 7 Iceland Car Rental Suggestions
- 8 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 9 Mandarijn Restaurant Amsterdam-good Chinese Restaurant Amsterdam
- 10 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 11 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 12 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 13 Using Obb website
- 14 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 15 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 16 Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares
- 17 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 18 rail pass
- 19 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 20 Help me with this trip
- 21 WiFi on trains
- 22 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 23 Renting an apt.
- 24 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 25 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?