I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 2 Autumn in Paris
- 3 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 4 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 5 Cotswold Churches
- 6 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 7 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 8 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 9 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 10 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 11 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 12 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 13 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 14 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 15 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 16 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 London Trip Travel
- 19 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 20 I dream of Europe
- 21 Weekend in Norfolk
- 22 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 23 St Germain
- 24 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 25 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train