I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 2 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 3 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 4 Gargano Promontory
- 5 Fjords, How To?
- 6 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 7 London visit
- 8 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 9 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 10 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 11 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 12 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 13 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 14 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 15 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 16 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 17 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 18 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 19 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 20 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 21 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 22 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?
- 23 Duoro river cruises
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 Munich and Dachau