I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
- 1 portugal
- 2 I Need To Vent!
- 3 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 4 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 5 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 8 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 9 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 10 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 11 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 12 Paris metro
- 13 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 14 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 15 travel from split to zagreb
- 16 London & Surrounding Area
- 17 Venice at Christmas?
- 18 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 19 Estonia
- 20 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 21 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 22 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 23 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 24 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 25 Beauty Products in France?!