I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 2 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 3 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 4 Self-driving tips for France
- 5 3 weeks in Europe
- 6 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 7 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 10 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 11 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 12 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 13 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 14 Stay away from EF Tours
- 15 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 16 10 days in England
- 17 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 18 going to italy
- 19 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 20 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 21 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 22 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 23 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 24 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 25 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!