I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 4 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 5 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 6 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 9 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 10 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 11 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 12 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 13 Five nights in Extremadura
- 14 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 17 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 18 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 19 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 20 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 25 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part