I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 2 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 3 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 4 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 5 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 6 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 7 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 8 Madrid
- 9 St. Petersburg
- 10 Stops on a 1 week car tour from Athens
- 11 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 12 travel insurance
- 13 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 14 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 15 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 16 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 17 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 18 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 19 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 20 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 21 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 22 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 23 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 24 Camino No-No
- 25 Rioja