I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 3 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 13 Story of the German Christmas star
- 14 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 15 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 18 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 driving in france with kids
- 21 Southern Spain
- 22 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 25 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS