I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Napoli logistics
- 2 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 3 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 4 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 5 Hotel in Lisbon
- 6 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 7 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 8 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 9 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 10 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 11 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 12 Florence during Holy Week
- 13 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 14 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 15 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 16 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 17 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 19 Train tickets France and Spain
- 20 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 21 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 22 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 23 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 24 Leaving tomorrow and need last minite advice
- 25 Stonehenge and Bath