I'm rather shocked by the news of the papal resignation! We are planning to visit Rome next week. Any ideas if this news will make visiting the Vatican more difficult in any way? Or might there be something made more interesting by this news? I assume if the college of cardinals are meeting, the Sistine chapel will be closed. But maybe there will be some special masses or other rare events going on?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 2 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 3 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 4 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 5 Our first trip to Europe
- 6 Mont St. Michele?
- 7 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 8 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 9 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 10 Southwestern England
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 13 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 14 London/Help
- 15 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 16 recommendations for driver/transfer tour from Siena to Rome airport.
- 17 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 18 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 19 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 20 Central European train travel
- 21 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 22 Best driving map for Greece?
- 23 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 24 Lago d`Iseo
- 25 Train tickets within Italy