How's this for timing? My daughter and I will be in Rome March 9-13, and our number one destination is the Vatican. It looks like the tours have been cancelled because of the Conclave. Anyone else in this situation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIM cards in Italy,Germany, Austria, & Czech Republic
- 2 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 3 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 4 Top 5 choices from London
- 5 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 6 Day on the Rhine
- 7 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 8 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 9 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 10 best way to get to Italy from Greece
- 11 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 12 Best way to get to Italy from Greece of vice versa
- 13 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 14 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 15 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 16 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 17 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 18 Tasting Cellars in Beaune
- 19 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 20 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 21 British Airways Carry-On Luggage - Need Help!
- 22 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 23 Help plan train from Segovia to Toledo
- 24 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 25 Transportation in Paris