How's this for timing? My daughter and I will be in Rome March 9-13, and our number one destination is the Vatican. It looks like the tours have been cancelled because of the Conclave. Anyone else in this situation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 2 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 3 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 4 Help with itinerary Bulgaria and Romania
- 5 NW Portugal - Moncao Minho
- 6 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Spanish food online
- 9 Bike touring in France
- 10 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 11 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 12 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 13 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 14 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 15 5 Night Suggested Itinerary - South Iceland/Reykjavik
- 16 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 17 Stay away from EF Tours
- 18 Folegandros info?
- 19 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 20 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 21 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 22 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 23 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 24 Cell Phones in France & Spain
- 25 One Town on the Amalfi Coast