How's this for timing? My daughter and I will be in Rome March 9-13, and our number one destination is the Vatican. It looks like the tours have been cancelled because of the Conclave. Anyone else in this situation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NT in devon and cornwall
- 2 help and advice
- 3 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 4 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again
- 5 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 6 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 7 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 8 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 9 Lyon Arrondissements
- 10 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 11 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 12 Garmisch
- 13 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 14 Venice - things to do?
- 15 Rome to Positano
- 16 DCC on the increase?
- 17 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 18 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 19 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 20 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 21 Italy/ Spain in December
- 22 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 23 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 24 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 25 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions