How's this for timing? My daughter and I will be in Rome March 9-13, and our number one destination is the Vatican. It looks like the tours have been cancelled because of the Conclave. Anyone else in this situation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 2 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 3 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 4 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 5 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 6 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 7 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 8 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 9 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 10 Hotel in Rome?
- 11 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 12 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 13 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 14 Favorite hotels
- 15 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 16 Late night dinner in Menton?
- 17 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 18 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 19 Passport Delays
- 20 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 21 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 22 Message for Ackislander
- 23 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 24 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 25 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between