will be driving from Pamplona to Toulouse this summer and wondered if there were any decent routes over the Pyrenees that you would recommend? Google Maps takes me via the toll roads, but wanted to see some psectacular scenery without distroying my car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 2 Ronda Wine/biking
- 3 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 4 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 7 Perugia
- 8 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 9 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 10 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 11 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 12 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 13 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 14 Areas in Milan
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 20 CDG much improved
- 21 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 25 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?