will be driving from Pamplona to Toulouse this summer and wondered if there were any decent routes over the Pyrenees that you would recommend? Google Maps takes me via the toll roads, but wanted to see some psectacular scenery without distroying my car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 2 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 3 10 days in Paris and......
- 4 Budapest & Prague
- 5 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 8 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 11 We're here!
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 driving from ancona to rome
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 16 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 17 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 18 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 19 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 20 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 21 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 22 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 Athens
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy