will be driving from Pamplona to Toulouse this summer and wondered if there were any decent routes over the Pyrenees that you would recommend? Google Maps takes me via the toll roads, but wanted to see some psectacular scenery without distroying my car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days europe
- 2 Drinks in Spain
- 3 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 4 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 5 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 6 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 7 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 8 Ali
- 9 Christmas Week in London
- 10 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 11 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 12 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 13 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 14 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 15 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 16 Too much for one day?
- 17 Travel WiFi - France
- 18 Italy for the first time
- 19 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 20 RFID Protection
- 21 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 22 Germany and Austria trip report
- 23 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 24 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 25 London Itinerary and Questions