I need help where to reserve a balcony for the running of the bulls. There are a lot of companies that offer balconies for rent but i am not sure which is legitimate. Can anyone suggest a company? Thanks.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 2 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 3 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 6 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 7 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 8 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 12 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 13 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 14 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 15 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 16 Novels set in Greece
- 17 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 18 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Planning a holiday
- 21 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 24 15 days in Europe,
- 25 Medieval Tallinn