I need help where to reserve a balcony for the running of the bulls. There are a lot of companies that offer balconies for rent but i am not sure which is legitimate. Can anyone suggest a company? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 2 Now for the Venice hotel
- 3 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 4 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 5 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 6 week in scotland
- 7 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 8 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 9 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 10 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 11 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 12 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 13 Rocamaxour
- 14 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 15 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 16 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 17 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 18 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 21 venice, italy
- 22 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 Where to go in France mid July?
- 25 From Paris to Vaison la romaine