I need help where to reserve a balcony for the running of the bulls. There are a lot of companies that offer balconies for rent but i am not sure which is legitimate. Can anyone suggest a company? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London with Kids
- 2 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 3 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 4 Dublin to western Ireland, ending in Cork for flight to Paris
- 5 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana
- 6 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 7 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 8 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 9 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 10 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 11 Travel services for Spain
- 12 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 13 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 14 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 15 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 16 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 17 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 18 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 19 Please help me plan my trip!
- 20 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 21 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 22 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 23 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 24 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 25 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...