I need help where to reserve a balcony for the running of the bulls. There are a lot of companies that offer balconies for rent but i am not sure which is legitimate. Can anyone suggest a company? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 2 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 3 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 4 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 5 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 6 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 7 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 8 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 9 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 10 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 11 Is Capri overrated?
- 12 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 13 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 14 9 days in switzerland
- 15 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 16 Amsterdam restaurants
- 17 Train des Pignes
- 18 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 19 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 20 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 21 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 22 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 23 Scotland
- 24 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 25 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK