I need help where to reserve a balcony for the running of the bulls. There are a lot of companies that offer balconies for rent but i am not sure which is legitimate. Can anyone suggest a company? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 2 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 3 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 4 Single Malts
- 5 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 6 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 7 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 8 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 9 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 10 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 11 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 12 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 13 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 14 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 15 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 16 Help with Lucerne in April
- 17 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 18 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 19 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 London Weekend
- 22 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 23 Dublin to Cashel
- 24 Sea side in Italy
- 25 San Sebastian or Pamploma?