I need help where to reserve a balcony for the running of the bulls. There are a lot of companies that offer balconies for rent but i am not sure which is legitimate. Can anyone suggest a company? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 2 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 3 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 4 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 5 Italy things to do?
- 6 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 7 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 8 Croacia in october
- 9 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 10 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 11 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 12 Stay away from EF Tours
- 13 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 14 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 15 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 16 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 17 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 18 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 19 Getting From Italy to London
- 20 Spending money in Italy?
- 21 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 22 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 23 rome and pompei
- 24 URGENT: Corte Del Poggio, Perugia Cooking School info req.
- 25 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket