I need help where to reserve a balcony for the running of the bulls. There are a lot of companies that offer balconies for rent but i am not sure which is legitimate. Can anyone suggest a company? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 3 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 4 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 5 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 6 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 7 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 8 London hotel tax is 20%
- 9 Dolomites in the summer - watch this
- 10 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 11 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?
- 12 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 13 Do trains run past midnight???
- 14 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 15 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 16 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 17 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 18 Venice - boats on canals
- 19 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 20 Barcelona for single female
- 21 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 22 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 23 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 24 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 25 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)