I need help where to reserve a balcony for the running of the bulls. There are a lot of companies that offer balconies for rent but i am not sure which is legitimate. Can anyone suggest a company? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to go to Sicily
- 2 Transport in Venice
- 3 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 4 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 5 How to structure this trip?
- 6 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 7 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 8 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 9 Prebook B&Bs
- 10 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 11 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 12 Lakes District UK
- 13 Rome Areas to stay
- 14 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 15 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 16 Wengen to Torino?
- 17 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 18 Italy - Month of July
- 19 England & Scotland in April
- 20 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 21 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 22 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 23 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 24 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 25 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens