Could anyone recommend a property rental company in Palma - preferably with a website - that isn't aimed at the holiday market. I'd like to do some research on renting a place in Palma (6 months).
Palma, Mallorca. Property rental company
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 2 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 3 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 4 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 5 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 6 travel insurance
- 7 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 8 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 9 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 10 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 11 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 12 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 13 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 14 Camino No-No
- 15 Rioja
- 16 Madrid
- 17 Ireland train system: first class??
- 18 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 19 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 20 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 21 apartment
- 22 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 23 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 24 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 25 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals