Could anyone recommend a property rental company in Palma - preferably with a website - that isn't aimed at the holiday market. I'd like to do some research on renting a place in Palma (6 months).
Palma, Mallorca. Property rental company
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Venice
- 2 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 3 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 4 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Sea side in Italy
- 7 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 8 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 9 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 10 Questions for Paris residents
- 11 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 12 Baltic cruise ports
- 13 Looking for a Lobo-mau GTG + recommendations in Lisbon
- 14 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 15 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 16 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 17 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 18 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 19 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 20 Central European train travel
- 21 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 22 Berlin: evening dining
- 23 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 24 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 25 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie