Could anyone recommend a property rental company in Palma - preferably with a website - that isn't aimed at the holiday market. I'd like to do some research on renting a place in Palma (6 months).
Palma, Mallorca. Property rental company
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 2 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 3 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 4 Terrorism in Europe
- 5 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 6 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 7 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 8 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 9 How much luggage?????
- 10 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 11 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 12 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 13 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 14 Cornwall or Paris?
- 15 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 16 Help with France itinerary
- 17 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 18 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 19 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 20 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 22 Santorini and Paros - Best mode of transportation
- 23 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 24 Need help with itinerary
- 25 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.