Could anyone recommend a property rental company in Palma - preferably with a website - that isn't aimed at the holiday market. I'd like to do some research on renting a place in Palma (6 months).
Palma, Mallorca. Property rental company
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 2 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 3 Duoro river cruises
- 4 What to wear
- 5 car rental advice in Portugal
- 6 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 7 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 8 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 9 Fjords, How To?
- 10 Fashion for larger man?
- 11 Budget for 3 Month's
- 12 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 13 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 14 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 15 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 16 Suggestions for trip to England with preteen girls 11 & 13?
- 17 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 18 Traveling in France by train
- 19 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 20 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 21 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 22 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 23 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 24 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 25 Arc de Triumph Question