Flying into Palma, I want to take the bus to the city center. My destiny is Palacio Episcopal (Bishop's Palace). Is it walking distance from Ave. Alomar (corner with Posada de Montserrat), where the bus turns north? Is there a better option switching buses, for example?
Palma Mallorca Airport Bus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Bruges from Antwerp cruise port
- 2 Stay away from EF Tours
- 3 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 4 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 5 10 Days in Madrid and Valencia.
- 6 Self-driving tips for France
- 7 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 8 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 9 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 10 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 11 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 12 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 13 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 14 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 15 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 16 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 17 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 18 going to italy
- 19 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 20 How do you find French food?
- 21 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 22 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 23 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 24 where to stay in Germany
- 25 Iceland for 2.5 weeks till mid october : Advice please