Flying into Palma, I want to take the bus to the city center. My destiny is Palacio Episcopal (Bishop's Palace). Is it walking distance from Ave. Alomar (corner with Posada de Montserrat), where the bus turns north? Is there a better option switching buses, for example?
Palma Mallorca Airport Bus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scottish Passport
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 Eleanor's Pages
- 4 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 5 Europe in winter
- 6 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 7 Barcelona free tours??
- 8 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 9 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 10 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 11 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 12 Viator.com in Turkey
- 13 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 14 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 15 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 16 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 17 Italy tours
- 18 Air France strike
- 19 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 20 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 23 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 24 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 25 London: Queen's Palace Guard Strikes Own Beat...