Flying into Palma, I want to take the bus to the city center. My destiny is Palacio Episcopal (Bishop's Palace). Is it walking distance from Ave. Alomar (corner with Posada de Montserrat), where the bus turns north? Is there a better option switching buses, for example?
Palma Mallorca Airport Bus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris + Provence advice - to extend or not to extend
- 2 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 3 apartment
- 4 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 5 travel insurance
- 6 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 7 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 8 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 9 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 10 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 11 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 12 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 13 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 14 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 15 Russian Visa Question
- 16 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 17 Westport or Ballina in Co. Mayo?
- 18 Suggestions for a week in Europe
- 19 Greece for a month with a baby
- 20 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 21 Biking from The Hague to Rotterdam
- 22 9 days in switzerland
- 23 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 24 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 25 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland