Flying into Palma, I want to take the bus to the city center. My destiny is Palacio Episcopal (Bishop's Palace). Is it walking distance from Ave. Alomar (corner with Posada de Montserrat), where the bus turns north? Is there a better option switching buses, for example?
Palma Mallorca Airport Bus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 2 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 3 Never To Return
- 4 Amalfi Coast in October
- 5 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 6 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 7 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 8 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 9 eateries in Puglia
- 10 Rome to Amafi coast
- 11 How much luggage?????
- 12 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 13 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Terrorism in Europe
- 16 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 17 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 18 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 20 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 21 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 22 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 23 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 24 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 25 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!