We will need a hotel in Palermo for the first two nights of our April trip. Anyone have ideas for a hotel? We'd prefer to avoid chain hotels - esp of the Hilton variety. Budget will be about 100-126 euros a night. Would like a walkable area and a hotel with some local atmosphere. Thanks for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Installation@ : Get MCAFEE CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 MCAFEE antivirus **7
- 2 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 3 Airport Transit Visa
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 6 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 7 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 8 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 9 Paris advice with kids
- 10 Anniversary trip to France
- 11 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 12 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 13 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 14 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Moscow Favorites
- 17 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 18 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 19 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 20 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 21 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 22 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 23 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 25 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik