My husband and I are planning to be in Palermo for a few days as a tourist. In what area should I book our accomdations? We will not have a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 2 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 3 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 4 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 5 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 6 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 7 Working Holiday in Germany
- 8 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 11 Transport in Venice
- 12 England & Scotland in April
- 13 How to structure this trip?
- 14 Wengen to Torino?
- 15 When to go to Sicily
- 16 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 19 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 20 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 21 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 22 Prebook B&Bs
- 23 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 24 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 25 Lakes District UK