Anybody have any opinions/experience with either of these? I realize they're quite different places. I have res at both for next month & I need to cancel one of them by next week. Butera 28 sounds charming, & I love the idea of staying in Lampedusa's home, but I'm not sure about the Kalsa neighborhood.
Palermo lodging -- Butera 28 or Grand Hotel Wagner?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 2 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 5 Italy
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 8 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 9 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 10 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 11 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 12 Positano, Italy
- 13 Nice Video about Poland
- 14 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 15 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 16 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 17 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 18 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 19 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 20 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 21 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 22 Vienna highlights
- 23 Where to stay in Rome
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)