Sorry for the vague question that follows but my husband and I would like to visit Palermo in May 2014. The vacation will be approximately 2 to 3 weeks so we will definitely want to visit other locations. So, my question is... can anyone suggest a possible itinerary? (We prefer historical attractions.)
I'm asking this general question because we have travelled quite a bit in Europe over the past 10 years and would like to see cities that we haven't been to before. To give you an idea, we have been to northern Italy (including Rome), Spain, Austria, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Belgium, etc., but only a few cities in each country.
So, to eventually narrow down our itinerary, can anyone suggest cities/attractions in Europe that shouldn't be missed?
Any help and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 2 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 3 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 4 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 5 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 6 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 10 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 2017 Easter in Italy
- 14 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 15 Towersey, London
- 16 Croatia transportation question.
- 17 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 20 Westerplatte
- 21 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 22 Cutback on Spain trip
- 23 Bernina Express mid-March
- 24 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!