Sorry for the vague question that follows but my husband and I would like to visit Palermo in May 2014. The vacation will be approximately 2 to 3 weeks so we will definitely want to visit other locations. So, my question is... can anyone suggest a possible itinerary? (We prefer historical attractions.)
I'm asking this general question because we have travelled quite a bit in Europe over the past 10 years and would like to see cities that we haven't been to before. To give you an idea, we have been to northern Italy (including Rome), Spain, Austria, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Belgium, etc., but only a few cities in each country.
So, to eventually narrow down our itinerary, can anyone suggest cities/attractions in Europe that shouldn't be missed?
Any help and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 4 A visit to Greenwich
- 5 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 6 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 7 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 8 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 9 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 10 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 11 I Cuisine vs Cookin with Class
- 12 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 13 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 14 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 15 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 16 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 17 10 day Iceland Road Trip in early April. Advice Needed!
- 18 생방송바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 19 생중계바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 20 와와바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 21 온라인바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 22 실시간바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 23 아시아바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 24 아시안바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노
- 25 바카라카지노✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노