Sorry for the vague question that follows but my husband and I would like to visit Palermo in May 2014. The vacation will be approximately 2 to 3 weeks so we will definitely want to visit other locations. So, my question is... can anyone suggest a possible itinerary? (We prefer historical attractions.)
I'm asking this general question because we have travelled quite a bit in Europe over the past 10 years and would like to see cities that we haven't been to before. To give you an idea, we have been to northern Italy (including Rome), Spain, Austria, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Belgium, etc., but only a few cities in each country.
So, to eventually narrow down our itinerary, can anyone suggest cities/attractions in Europe that shouldn't be missed?
Any help and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 scotland
- 2 아시안카지노▩+▶【 SSK68。COM 】◀+▩슈퍼카지노
- 3 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 4 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 5 Ischia
- 6 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 7 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 8 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 9 Barcelona
- 10 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 11 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 12 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 13 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 14 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 15 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 16 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 17 No Periods in British Written English!
- 18 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 19 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 20 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 23 First time in London
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Greek fuel cost