I am so excited for our trip. I wanted to be able to experience the opera while in Paris and when the tickets first went on sale for Hansel Et Gretel at the Palais Garnier they appeared sold out. For a whim I went back online today and lo and behold there were two consecutive tickets available. I feel like I just won the lottery!
The seating chart doesn't give precise location. Anyone that has been there, can you give me a rough idea of where I am sitting?
Our tickets are for 2 emes loges de cote 2 - Place 1 and 2. I believe that is the second box on the second level on the side, front row. How do I tell where the second box is? Do the go consecutively front to back? Starting on the left or right facing away from the stage? Are these good seats?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care*
- 2 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 3 Sicily: which coast?
- 4 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 7 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 8 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 9 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 10 Now to Madrid
- 11 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 12 3 days solo in London
- 13 Chania
- 14 Edinbrugh
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 Hotels in Turin
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 19 Studying art in English in venice
- 20 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 21 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 22 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 23 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 24 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!