I am so excited for our trip. I wanted to be able to experience the opera while in Paris and when the tickets first went on sale for Hansel Et Gretel at the Palais Garnier they appeared sold out. For a whim I went back online today and lo and behold there were two consecutive tickets available. I feel like I just won the lottery!
The seating chart doesn't give precise location. Anyone that has been there, can you give me a rough idea of where I am sitting?
Our tickets are for 2 emes loges de cote 2 - Place 1 and 2. I believe that is the second box on the second level on the side, front row. How do I tell where the second box is? Do the go consecutively front to back? Starting on the left or right facing away from the stage? Are these good seats?
Palais Garnier - Scored tickets...where am i sitting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 Where to stay in Rome
- 4 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 5 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 10 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 11 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 12 Sicily Suggetions
- 13 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 14 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 15 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 18 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 19 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 22 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 23 London hotel
- 24 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 25 A drive in Europe