I am so excited for our trip. I wanted to be able to experience the opera while in Paris and when the tickets first went on sale for Hansel Et Gretel at the Palais Garnier they appeared sold out. For a whim I went back online today and lo and behold there were two consecutive tickets available. I feel like I just won the lottery!
The seating chart doesn't give precise location. Anyone that has been there, can you give me a rough idea of where I am sitting?
Our tickets are for 2 emes loges de cote 2 - Place 1 and 2. I believe that is the second box on the second level on the side, front row. How do I tell where the second box is? Do the go consecutively front to back? Starting on the left or right facing away from the stage? Are these good seats?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 2 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 3 Driving through Paris
- 4 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 5 Lisbon
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 8 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 9 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 10 Barcelona alternative
- 11 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 12 Italy Car Scam
- 13 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 14 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Spanish Medical Providers
- 17 Road trip with our dog
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 20 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 21 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 22 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 23 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 24 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 25 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January