I am so excited for our trip. I wanted to be able to experience the opera while in Paris and when the tickets first went on sale for Hansel Et Gretel at the Palais Garnier they appeared sold out. For a whim I went back online today and lo and behold there were two consecutive tickets available. I feel like I just won the lottery!
The seating chart doesn't give precise location. Anyone that has been there, can you give me a rough idea of where I am sitting?
Our tickets are for 2 emes loges de cote 2 - Place 1 and 2. I believe that is the second box on the second level on the side, front row. How do I tell where the second box is? Do the go consecutively front to back? Starting on the left or right facing away from the stage? Are these good seats?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 2 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 3 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 4 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 5 Day trips by train from Milan
- 6 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 7 London Paris
- 8 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 9 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 10 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 11 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 12 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 13 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 14 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 15 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 16 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 17 London dining service charge
- 18 Advance Booking for Spain
- 19 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 20 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 21 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 22 Norwegian air
- 23 3 Wake-up calls
- 24 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 25 Scotland Question