I am so excited for our trip. I wanted to be able to experience the opera while in Paris and when the tickets first went on sale for Hansel Et Gretel at the Palais Garnier they appeared sold out. For a whim I went back online today and lo and behold there were two consecutive tickets available. I feel like I just won the lottery!
The seating chart doesn't give precise location. Anyone that has been there, can you give me a rough idea of where I am sitting?
Our tickets are for 2 emes loges de cote 2 - Place 1 and 2. I believe that is the second box on the second level on the side, front row. How do I tell where the second box is? Do the go consecutively front to back? Starting on the left or right facing away from the stage? Are these good seats?
Palais Garnier - Scored tickets...where am i sitting?
- 1 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 2 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 East coast trains
- 5 Photos from northern Italy: Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como
- 6 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 7 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 8 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 9 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 10 Car Rental Locations
- 11 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 12 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 15 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 16 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 17 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 18 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 19 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 20 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 21 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 22 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 23 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 24 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 25 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)