I am so excited for our trip. I wanted to be able to experience the opera while in Paris and when the tickets first went on sale for Hansel Et Gretel at the Palais Garnier they appeared sold out. For a whim I went back online today and lo and behold there were two consecutive tickets available. I feel like I just won the lottery!
The seating chart doesn't give precise location. Anyone that has been there, can you give me a rough idea of where I am sitting?
Our tickets are for 2 emes loges de cote 2 - Place 1 and 2. I believe that is the second box on the second level on the side, front row. How do I tell where the second box is? Do the go consecutively front to back? Starting on the left or right facing away from the stage? Are these good seats?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 2 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 3 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 4 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 5 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 6 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 7 help with Italy itinerary
- 8 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 9 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 10 Barcelona with baby
- 11 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 12 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 13 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 14 Norway fjord
- 15 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 16 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 17 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 20 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 21 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 22 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 23 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 24 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 25 Capri in July