I am so excited for our trip. I wanted to be able to experience the opera while in Paris and when the tickets first went on sale for Hansel Et Gretel at the Palais Garnier they appeared sold out. For a whim I went back online today and lo and behold there were two consecutive tickets available. I feel like I just won the lottery!
The seating chart doesn't give precise location. Anyone that has been there, can you give me a rough idea of where I am sitting?
Our tickets are for 2 emes loges de cote 2 - Place 1 and 2. I believe that is the second box on the second level on the side, front row. How do I tell where the second box is? Do the go consecutively front to back? Starting on the left or right facing away from the stage? Are these good seats?
Palais Garnier - Scored tickets...where am i sitting?
- 1 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 2 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 3 Spain - Andalucia
- 4 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 5 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 6 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 7 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 8 Lucerne & Zurich
- 9 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 10 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 11 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 12 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 13 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 14 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 15 Place to propose
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Car in Prague
- 18 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 19 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 20 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 21 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 22 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 Prague - must see
- 25 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!