I am so excited for our trip. I wanted to be able to experience the opera while in Paris and when the tickets first went on sale for Hansel Et Gretel at the Palais Garnier they appeared sold out. For a whim I went back online today and lo and behold there were two consecutive tickets available. I feel like I just won the lottery!
The seating chart doesn't give precise location. Anyone that has been there, can you give me a rough idea of where I am sitting?
Our tickets are for 2 emes loges de cote 2 - Place 1 and 2. I believe that is the second box on the second level on the side, front row. How do I tell where the second box is? Do the go consecutively front to back? Starting on the left or right facing away from the stage? Are these good seats?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 2 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 3 Train help for Prague
- 4 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 5 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 6 Acropolis Athens
- 7 Interesting places to visit
- 8 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 9 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 12 Germany train help!
- 13 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 14 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 15 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 16 Swiss Travel Pass
- 17 We're here!
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 20 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 21 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 22 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 23 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 24 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 25 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)