I am so excited for our trip. I wanted to be able to experience the opera while in Paris and when the tickets first went on sale for Hansel Et Gretel at the Palais Garnier they appeared sold out. For a whim I went back online today and lo and behold there were two consecutive tickets available. I feel like I just won the lottery!
The seating chart doesn't give precise location. Anyone that has been there, can you give me a rough idea of where I am sitting?
Our tickets are for 2 emes loges de cote 2 - Place 1 and 2. I believe that is the second box on the second level on the side, front row. How do I tell where the second box is? Do the go consecutively front to back? Starting on the left or right facing away from the stage? Are these good seats?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Way... trust or bust?
- 2 A few last minute questions
- 3 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 4 2 weeks itinerary for Norway & Sweden
- 5 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 6 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 7 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 8 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 9 Cost of Van from CDG
- 10 San Vino
- 11 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 12 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 13 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 14 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 15 Walking GPS?
- 16 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 17 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 18 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 19 Croatian islands
- 20 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 21 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 22 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 23 After Mass, on a Sunday, in Rome
- 24 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 25 Edinburgh Nightlife