I am so excited for our trip. I wanted to be able to experience the opera while in Paris and when the tickets first went on sale for Hansel Et Gretel at the Palais Garnier they appeared sold out. For a whim I went back online today and lo and behold there were two consecutive tickets available. I feel like I just won the lottery!
The seating chart doesn't give precise location. Anyone that has been there, can you give me a rough idea of where I am sitting?
Our tickets are for 2 emes loges de cote 2 - Place 1 and 2. I believe that is the second box on the second level on the side, front row. How do I tell where the second box is? Do the go consecutively front to back? Starting on the left or right facing away from the stage? Are these good seats?
Palais Garnier - Scored tickets...where am i sitting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 2 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 3 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 4 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 5 Papal audience-Easter
- 6 Voltage in UK and France
- 7 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 8 Nature of France
- 9 Hotel Artorius in Rome
- 10 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 11 Emilia Romagna Region
- 12 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 13 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!
- 14 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 15 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 16 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 17 Does this itinerary make sense for May 2015?
- 18 Bosphorus cruise in February?
- 19 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 20 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 21 Two Weeks in France in October '15
- 22 Families with kids: rental car or train in Lake Como, Wengen, and Munich?
- 23 Germany for 3 weeks
- 24 Croatia
- 25 car rental Italy/Croatia