I am so excited for our trip. I wanted to be able to experience the opera while in Paris and when the tickets first went on sale for Hansel Et Gretel at the Palais Garnier they appeared sold out. For a whim I went back online today and lo and behold there were two consecutive tickets available. I feel like I just won the lottery!
The seating chart doesn't give precise location. Anyone that has been there, can you give me a rough idea of where I am sitting?
Our tickets are for 2 emes loges de cote 2 - Place 1 and 2. I believe that is the second box on the second level on the side, front row. How do I tell where the second box is? Do the go consecutively front to back? Starting on the left or right facing away from the stage? Are these good seats?
Palais Garnier - Scored tickets...where am i sitting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 2 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 3 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 4 Split to Venice. Help!
- 5 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 6 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 7 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 8 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 9 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 10 Monet's Giverny
- 11 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 12 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 13 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 14 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 15 Transportation in Paris
- 16 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 17 Urgent Need of Advice
- 18 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 19 French rental car advice needed
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 21 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 22 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 23 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 24 Macarons!
- 25 Arc de Triomphe Elevator