I am so excited for our trip. I wanted to be able to experience the opera while in Paris and when the tickets first went on sale for Hansel Et Gretel at the Palais Garnier they appeared sold out. For a whim I went back online today and lo and behold there were two consecutive tickets available. I feel like I just won the lottery!
The seating chart doesn't give precise location. Anyone that has been there, can you give me a rough idea of where I am sitting?
Our tickets are for 2 emes loges de cote 2 - Place 1 and 2. I believe that is the second box on the second level on the side, front row. How do I tell where the second box is? Do the go consecutively front to back? Starting on the left or right facing away from the stage? Are these good seats?
Palais Garnier - Scored tickets...where am i sitting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 3 American Express
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 6 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Story of the German Christmas star
- 9 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 14 Airport ATMs
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 21 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 22 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 23 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 24 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 25 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma