I am so excited for our trip. I wanted to be able to experience the opera while in Paris and when the tickets first went on sale for Hansel Et Gretel at the Palais Garnier they appeared sold out. For a whim I went back online today and lo and behold there were two consecutive tickets available. I feel like I just won the lottery!
The seating chart doesn't give precise location. Anyone that has been there, can you give me a rough idea of where I am sitting?
Our tickets are for 2 emes loges de cote 2 - Place 1 and 2. I believe that is the second box on the second level on the side, front row. How do I tell where the second box is? Do the go consecutively front to back? Starting on the left or right facing away from the stage? Are these good seats?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 3 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 4 4 week trip Turkey
- 5 Advices about our itiniary
- 6 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 7 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 8 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 11 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 12 What to take to Germany
- 13 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 14 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 15 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 16 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 17 Scotland Trip
- 18 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 19 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 20 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 21 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 22 Private transportation
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 24 Suggestions for travel
- 25 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks