I am so excited for our trip. I wanted to be able to experience the opera while in Paris and when the tickets first went on sale for Hansel Et Gretel at the Palais Garnier they appeared sold out. For a whim I went back online today and lo and behold there were two consecutive tickets available. I feel like I just won the lottery!
The seating chart doesn't give precise location. Anyone that has been there, can you give me a rough idea of where I am sitting?
Our tickets are for 2 emes loges de cote 2 - Place 1 and 2. I believe that is the second box on the second level on the side, front row. How do I tell where the second box is? Do the go consecutively front to back? Starting on the left or right facing away from the stage? Are these good seats?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 2 Italy - rental car damages query
- 3 Travel vs. Babies
- 4 Travel help
- 5 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 6 Le Marche Research Help
- 7 European Cooking Secrets
- 8 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 9 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 10 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 11 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 12 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 13 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 14 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 15 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 16 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 17 20 Days in Europe
- 18 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 19 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 20 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 21 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 22 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 23 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 24 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 25 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe