I am so excited for our trip. I wanted to be able to experience the opera while in Paris and when the tickets first went on sale for Hansel Et Gretel at the Palais Garnier they appeared sold out. For a whim I went back online today and lo and behold there were two consecutive tickets available. I feel like I just won the lottery!
The seating chart doesn't give precise location. Anyone that has been there, can you give me a rough idea of where I am sitting?
Our tickets are for 2 emes loges de cote 2 - Place 1 and 2. I believe that is the second box on the second level on the side, front row. How do I tell where the second box is? Do the go consecutively front to back? Starting on the left or right facing away from the stage? Are these good seats?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 켑틴프라이드 릴게임 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 London is it worth it?
- 4 Montserrat Express
- 5 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 6 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 7 International drivers permit
- 8 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 9 Places to stop/stay?
- 10 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 11 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 12 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 13 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 14 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 15 ATM help
- 16 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 17 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 18 Visit to Sardinia
- 19 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 20 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 21 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 22 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 23 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 24 Help me make this possible!
- 25 Croatia Intinerary August 2017