I am so excited for our trip. I wanted to be able to experience the opera while in Paris and when the tickets first went on sale for Hansel Et Gretel at the Palais Garnier they appeared sold out. For a whim I went back online today and lo and behold there were two consecutive tickets available. I feel like I just won the lottery!
The seating chart doesn't give precise location. Anyone that has been there, can you give me a rough idea of where I am sitting?
Our tickets are for 2 emes loges de cote 2 - Place 1 and 2. I believe that is the second box on the second level on the side, front row. How do I tell where the second box is? Do the go consecutively front to back? Starting on the left or right facing away from the stage? Are these good seats?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남역풀살롱추천O1O 4444 9374↙강남역풀살롱예약 강남역풀싸롱
- 2 Gap of Dunloe
- 3 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 4 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 5 강남역풀싸롱CLASSO1O 4444 9374☆재방1위 강예빈∀№1↔
- 6 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 7 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 8 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 13 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 14 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 15 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 16 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 17 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 22 Restaurants
- 23 Bursa/Iznik
- 24 Confused on which train pass
- 25 Best of Norway