I am so excited for our trip. I wanted to be able to experience the opera while in Paris and when the tickets first went on sale for Hansel Et Gretel at the Palais Garnier they appeared sold out. For a whim I went back online today and lo and behold there were two consecutive tickets available. I feel like I just won the lottery!
The seating chart doesn't give precise location. Anyone that has been there, can you give me a rough idea of where I am sitting?
Our tickets are for 2 emes loges de cote 2 - Place 1 and 2. I believe that is the second box on the second level on the side, front row. How do I tell where the second box is? Do the go consecutively front to back? Starting on the left or right facing away from the stage? Are these good seats?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 3 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 4 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 5 2 days in Florence
- 6 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 7 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 8 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 9 base for Andalucia
- 10 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 13 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 14 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 17 Windsor Castle
- 18 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 19 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 20 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 21 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 22 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 23 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 24 4 nights in Sardinia
- 25 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?