I am so excited for our trip. I wanted to be able to experience the opera while in Paris and when the tickets first went on sale for Hansel Et Gretel at the Palais Garnier they appeared sold out. For a whim I went back online today and lo and behold there were two consecutive tickets available. I feel like I just won the lottery!
The seating chart doesn't give precise location. Anyone that has been there, can you give me a rough idea of where I am sitting?
Our tickets are for 2 emes loges de cote 2 - Place 1 and 2. I believe that is the second box on the second level on the side, front row. How do I tell where the second box is? Do the go consecutively front to back? Starting on the left or right facing away from the stage? Are these good seats?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Italy?
- 2 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 3 English Countryside
- 4 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 5 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 6 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 7 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 8 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 9 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 10 Granada to Madrid
- 11 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 12 Croatia
- 13 Croatia trip Planning
- 14 Norway -Trips
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 17 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 18 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 19 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two