I am wondering which ticket(s) I should buy. I want to do all of what entitles with the Passport ticket, but would also like to tour the Kings apartments, chapel and opera rooms. Which combination of tickets do I buy? I know that the Tour of the apartments includes the Palace, but I also want to see Marie-Antoinette's estate and Trianon palaces. I just can't seem to figure it out on the website. I must be missing something, does that passport include that particular tour that I am interested in? Any help would be great and I am sorry if I just missed something. I try not to waste your time on here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 2 Bordeaux to Nice
- 3 Whathello Paris
- 4 Uber vs. TfL
- 5 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 6 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 7 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 8 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 9 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 10 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Transport for local Venice travel
- 14 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 15 Crete Holiday
- 16 Christmas in Italy
- 17 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 18 "Too Much Cows"
- 19 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 20 Thinking about the Fjords
- 21 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 22 Rome to Venice
- 23 Alitala
- 24 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 25 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car