I am wondering which ticket(s) I should buy. I want to do all of what entitles with the Passport ticket, but would also like to tour the Kings apartments, chapel and opera rooms. Which combination of tickets do I buy? I know that the Tour of the apartments includes the Palace, but I also want to see Marie-Antoinette's estate and Trianon palaces. I just can't seem to figure it out on the website. I must be missing something, does that passport include that particular tour that I am interested in? Any help would be great and I am sorry if I just missed something. I try not to waste your time on here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 2 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 5 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 6 Milos beach stay
- 7 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 9 Whistle stop family road trip
- 10 Tourist Perspective On Croatia
- 11 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 12 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 13 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 14 Appenzell in December?
- 15 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 16 Sao Vicente Hike on Madeira
- 17 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 18 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 19 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 20 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 23 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 24 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 25 Getting to Naxos and Santorini