I am wondering which ticket(s) I should buy. I want to do all of what entitles with the Passport ticket, but would also like to tour the Kings apartments, chapel and opera rooms. Which combination of tickets do I buy? I know that the Tour of the apartments includes the Palace, but I also want to see Marie-Antoinette's estate and Trianon palaces. I just can't seem to figure it out on the website. I must be missing something, does that passport include that particular tour that I am interested in? Any help would be great and I am sorry if I just missed something. I try not to waste your time on here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파라다이스신천지 ▶접-속:“kss998.com“◀
- 2 Valencia, Spain
- 3 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 4 비주얼고도리【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 5 월드스타카지노＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인바카라
- 6 세븐카지노＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인바카라
- 7 릴게임빠칭꼬【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 8 다모아바카라「╱≫ ℬℒＫ987。ℤℤ。ＡＭ ≪╱」슈퍼카지노
- 9 카지노사이트＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인바카라
- 10 세븐카지노＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인바카라
- 11 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 12 Help with basic itinerary
- 13 바다이야기어플 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 14 Parking in Girona
- 15 무료바다이야기게임 ▶ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 16 온라인바다이야기 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 17 Cinqueterre
- 18 Greece and Italy Combo
- 19 Visit to Engand
- 20 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 21 They additionally demonstrate higher demise rates hl12
- 22 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 23 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 24 YIKES!
- 25 Which city order makes most sense?