I just saw on the official Eiffel Tower website that they have embarked on their every 7 years painting of the tower. Is there any impact to visiting the Tower? Scaffolding or something like that?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 2 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 3 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 4 From London to Paris to US
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 7 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 8 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 9 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 10 Puglia
- 11 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 12 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 13 Barcelona Car rental return
- 14 Stonehenge and Bath
- 15 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 16 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 17 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 18 Ireland driving itinerary
- 19 Greece Itinerary
- 20 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 21 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 22 Itinerary help please!
- 23 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 24 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 25 Suicide bombing in Ansbach