I know both of you had reservation and most likely have stayed in this tourist farm outside Kobarid last year. I searched the forum hoping you wrote a report but I couldn't find any.
If you see this post, can you give me your impression about your stay? We are thinking of staying here for a night or two. Many thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT☎ HP TEC*h 24x7
- 2 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 3 CANON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT CANON Tec*h care 24/7
- 4 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 5 Long weekend in Albania
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 8 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 9 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 10 car rental
- 11 Munich and....???
- 12 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 13 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 14 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Northern Ireland ideas
- 21 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 22 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 23 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 24 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 25 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
paging nannibray or suffrock: Question on kranjc farm accomodation