DH and I will be taking a cruise on the Adriatic next year (Venice to Venice) and will be spending more time in Italy either before or after. We will spend a few days in Venice before or after the cruise and then we would like to rent an apartment or house for a 7 days in either Padua or Bologna as those are areas we have not spent time in. We plan on day trips from there as well as perhaps spending a few days beyond that at Lake Garda. Any suggestions on apartments or houses in Padua or Bologna? Lake Garda will more than likely be a hotel for about 3 days but definitely want to be able to cook for a week....Thanks for any help.
Padua or Bologna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 2 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 3 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 4 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 5 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 6 renting a car in Germany
- 7 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 8 Mont St Michel
- 9 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 10 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 11 Paris in April?
- 12 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 13 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 14 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 15 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 16 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 17 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 18 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 19 London hotel
- 20 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 21 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Day trip from London to Paris
- 24 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 25 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich