DH and I will be taking a cruise on the Adriatic next year (Venice to Venice) and will be spending more time in Italy either before or after. We will spend a few days in Venice before or after the cruise and then we would like to rent an apartment or house for a 7 days in either Padua or Bologna as those are areas we have not spent time in. We plan on day trips from there as well as perhaps spending a few days beyond that at Lake Garda. Any suggestions on apartments or houses in Padua or Bologna? Lake Garda will more than likely be a hotel for about 3 days but definitely want to be able to cook for a week....Thanks for any help.
Padua or Bologna
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 2 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 6 Overnight stopover in London!
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 11 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 12 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 13 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 14 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 15 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 16 Walking around Barcelona??
- 17 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 18 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 19 Novels set in Greece
- 20 Spain and Portugal
- 21 Three for the road
- 22 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 25 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested