DH and I will be taking a cruise on the Adriatic next year (Venice to Venice) and will be spending more time in Italy either before or after. We will spend a few days in Venice before or after the cruise and then we would like to rent an apartment or house for a 7 days in either Padua or Bologna as those are areas we have not spent time in. We plan on day trips from there as well as perhaps spending a few days beyond that at Lake Garda. Any suggestions on apartments or houses in Padua or Bologna? Lake Garda will more than likely be a hotel for about 3 days but definitely want to be able to cook for a week....Thanks for any help.
Padua or Bologna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 2 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 3 Floating the Gorge!!!
- 4 Greek Island honeymoon
- 5 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 6 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 7 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 8 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 9 Garmisch
- 10 Recommendation for one day trip from Cortona for first timers
- 11 Base for walking in Ireland.
- 12 Portugal with children
- 13 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 14 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 15 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 16 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 17 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 18 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 19 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 20 drive how far from GLA first day?
- 21 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 22 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 23 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 24 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 25 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...