My mother (50yrs) and I (28yrs) will be traveling Spain for 2 weeks May 11 - May 25th. We will be visiting Madrid, Seville, Granada and Barcelona with a couple day trips in between. While traveling I bought us slash safe PacSafe neck pouches for us to carry our belongs my first question to you all especially savy travel ladies who have traveled with this product, is the PacSafe neck pouch safe worth it? I've noticed that it pops out in the back but has it caused any problems or issues?
2nd question. I've spent time in Madrid and have visted Granada and Barcelona, but what are some saftey or trvael tips one can recommned for ladies traveling this Seville? I know that Seville is city or narrow streets one can get lost.....what areas are worth aovind?Where should we go and what should we avoid?
3rd question: Overall in Spain, how has the atompshere been for ladies traveling spend together, any current cautions to know about?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 2 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 3 Avoid Europcar!
- 4 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 5 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 6 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 7 quickest way to Prague
- 8 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 9 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 10 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 11 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 13 16 days in France and Italy
- 14 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 17 Amsterdam
- 18 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 19 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 20 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 21 Train / Calabria
- 22 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 23 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 24 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 25 Paris for children
Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety