My mother (50yrs) and I (28yrs) will be traveling Spain for 2 weeks May 11 - May 25th. We will be visiting Madrid, Seville, Granada and Barcelona with a couple day trips in between. While traveling I bought us slash safe PacSafe neck pouches for us to carry our belongs my first question to you all especially savy travel ladies who have traveled with this product, is the PacSafe neck pouch safe worth it? I've noticed that it pops out in the back but has it caused any problems or issues?
2nd question. I've spent time in Madrid and have visted Granada and Barcelona, but what are some saftey or trvael tips one can recommned for ladies traveling this Seville? I know that Seville is city or narrow streets one can get lost.....what areas are worth aovind?Where should we go and what should we avoid?
3rd question: Overall in Spain, how has the atompshere been for ladies traveling spend together, any current cautions to know about?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 4 Santorini lodging
- 5 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 6 Spain and South of France
- 7 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Algarve location Help
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 Andalucia itinerary help
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 14 Ischia
- 15 Killarney
- 16 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 17 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 21 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 22 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 23 Germany family road trip help!
- 24 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 25 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety