My mother (50yrs) and I (28yrs) will be traveling Spain for 2 weeks May 11 - May 25th. We will be visiting Madrid, Seville, Granada and Barcelona with a couple day trips in between. While traveling I bought us slash safe PacSafe neck pouches for us to carry our belongs my first question to you all especially savy travel ladies who have traveled with this product, is the PacSafe neck pouch safe worth it? I've noticed that it pops out in the back but has it caused any problems or issues?
2nd question. I've spent time in Madrid and have visted Granada and Barcelona, but what are some saftey or trvael tips one can recommned for ladies traveling this Seville? I know that Seville is city or narrow streets one can get lost.....what areas are worth aovind?Where should we go and what should we avoid?
3rd question: Overall in Spain, how has the atompshere been for ladies traveling spend together, any current cautions to know about?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 2 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 3 Rome or Venice first
- 4 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 5 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 6 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 9 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 10 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 11 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 12 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 13 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 16 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 17 Europe First Timers
- 18 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 19 Apartment Montreux area
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 21 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 22 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 23 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 24 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 25 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety