I will be spending 12 weeks in London from September 23 to December 18 for an internship. Besides needing nice, business-casual clothing, I'm a little unsure about what else to pack and bring with me- all I hear I keep hearing is "bring waterproof stuff" but there has to be more to the weather than that! What's the general temperatures? Is it windy? Do i need a down-jacket or is a trench-coat/jacket ok?
Packing tips for Fall in London 2011
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 2 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 3 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 4 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 5 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 6 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 7 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Place to propose
- 10 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 11 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 12 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 13 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 16 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 17 Venice in Jan
- 18 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 19 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 20 Prague Main Train Station
- 21 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 22 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 23 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 24 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport
- 25 Itinerary Questions