I will be spending 12 weeks in London from September 23 to December 18 for an internship. Besides needing nice, business-casual clothing, I'm a little unsure about what else to pack and bring with me- all I hear I keep hearing is "bring waterproof stuff" but there has to be more to the weather than that! What's the general temperatures? Is it windy? Do i need a down-jacket or is a trench-coat/jacket ok?
Packing tips for Fall in London 2011
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish food online
- 2 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 3 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 4 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 5 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 6 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 7 5 Night Suggested Itinerary - South Iceland/Reykjavik
- 8 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 9 Stay away from EF Tours
- 10 Folegandros info?
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 13 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 14 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 15 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 16 Cell Phones in France & Spain
- 17 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 18 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 19 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 I went to Paris in June
- 22 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 23 Bike touring in France
- 24 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 25 Does this sound feasible?