Having gone way over budget on the hotels, I figure we can save a bit by packing some granola bars and those pouches of tuna to nibble on the trains or when we're busy and don't want to stop for a longer meal. If we tuck these into our suitcase, will we be allowed to take them through customs into Switzerland? I don't want to take them and then have to throw them out.
Packing snacks - will these be allowed through customs?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 2 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 3 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 4 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 5 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 6 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 7 Budget for 3 Month's
- 8 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 9 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 10 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 11 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 12 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 13 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 14 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 15 21 Days in Central Europe
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 London 2nd time around
- 18 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 19 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 20 London visit
- 21 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?