Having gone way over budget on the hotels, I figure we can save a bit by packing some granola bars and those pouches of tuna to nibble on the trains or when we're busy and don't want to stop for a longer meal. If we tuck these into our suitcase, will we be allowed to take them through customs into Switzerland? I don't want to take them and then have to throw them out.
Packing snacks - will these be allowed through customs?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 2 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 3 Welcome
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 one last portugal car rental question
- 6 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 7 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 8 Day trip from London to Paris
- 9 Prague - Tram #22
- 10 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 14 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 15 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 hotels in Seville
- 18 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 19 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 20 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 23 nearby cities to london
- 24 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 25 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?