I am taking my kids snowboarding for a week in Seefeld, Austria.
The question is - how many of each item do I pack?
ie - ski gloves, ski socks, etc.
Basically, they will wear two complete outfits per day - snowboarding clothing, then regular clothing for the evening.
Plus, the two of them are hot blooded and they sweat like pigs when they snowboard. And the little guy cannot eat anything without spilling it on himself.
I don't want to spend my evenings washing their clothes...On the other hand, the thought of them wearing ski clothes for more than two days..well it is something I don't want to think about!
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 2 Amsterdam
- 3 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 4 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 5 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 6 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 9 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 10 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 11 8 Days in Spain
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 15 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 16 Scenic cruise advice
- 17 Barcelona alternative
- 18 Italy Car Scam
- 19 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 20 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 God Save the Queen?
- 23 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 24 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 25 Train from Polgate to St Pancras