I am taking my kids snowboarding for a week in Seefeld, Austria.
The question is - how many of each item do I pack?
ie - ski gloves, ski socks, etc.
Basically, they will wear two complete outfits per day - snowboarding clothing, then regular clothing for the evening.
Plus, the two of them are hot blooded and they sweat like pigs when they snowboard. And the little guy cannot eat anything without spilling it on himself.
I don't want to spend my evenings washing their clothes...On the other hand, the thought of them wearing ski clothes for more than two days..well it is something I don't want to think about!
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 4 Summer Travel order
- 5 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 6 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 7 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 8 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 9 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 10 Swiss Travel Pass
- 11 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 12 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 13 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 14 Another tipping question: concierges
- 15 24 hours in Zurich
- 16 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 17 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 18 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 19 Trip suggestion
- 20 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 21 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 25 Dijon in December!