I am taking my kids snowboarding for a week in Seefeld, Austria.
The question is - how many of each item do I pack?
ie - ski gloves, ski socks, etc.
Basically, they will wear two complete outfits per day - snowboarding clothing, then regular clothing for the evening.
Plus, the two of them are hot blooded and they sweat like pigs when they snowboard. And the little guy cannot eat anything without spilling it on himself.
I don't want to spend my evenings washing their clothes...On the other hand, the thought of them wearing ski clothes for more than two days..well it is something I don't want to think about!
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 2 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 3 Slovania & Croatia
- 4 apartments florence
- 5 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 6 I'm back.....
- 7 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 8 munich - day trips
- 9 honeymoon in november
- 10 Are you searching for Bulgarian trip?
- 11 Parking in Italy
- 12 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 13 Edinburgh in March
- 14 Paris gtg in October?
- 15 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 16 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 17 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 18 Departure Tax in UK
- 19 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 20 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 21 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 22 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 23 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 24 European Championship
- 25 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)