I am taking my kids snowboarding for a week in Seefeld, Austria.
The question is - how many of each item do I pack?
ie - ski gloves, ski socks, etc.
Basically, they will wear two complete outfits per day - snowboarding clothing, then regular clothing for the evening.
Plus, the two of them are hot blooded and they sweat like pigs when they snowboard. And the little guy cannot eat anything without spilling it on himself.
I don't want to spend my evenings washing their clothes...On the other hand, the thought of them wearing ski clothes for more than two days..well it is something I don't want to think about!
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 Switzerland in November?
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 8 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 9 Places of interest
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 A Month stay in Southern France
- 12 vienna
- 13 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 14 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 15 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 16 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 19 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 20 Oxford England Accommodations
- 21 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 22 Croatia transportation question.
- 23 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 24 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 25 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but