I am taking my kids snowboarding for a week in Seefeld, Austria.
The question is - how many of each item do I pack?
ie - ski gloves, ski socks, etc.
Basically, they will wear two complete outfits per day - snowboarding clothing, then regular clothing for the evening.
Plus, the two of them are hot blooded and they sweat like pigs when they snowboard. And the little guy cannot eat anything without spilling it on himself.
I don't want to spend my evenings washing their clothes...On the other hand, the thought of them wearing ski clothes for more than two days..well it is something I don't want to think about!
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 2 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 3 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 4 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 5 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 6 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Praiano
- 9 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 10 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 11 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 12 Travelling through Europe by RV in May 2017
- 13 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 14 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 15 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 16 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 17 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 18 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 19 Oporto
- 20 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 21 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 22 Italy bus or train
- 23 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 24 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 25 Porto and vicinity