I am taking my kids snowboarding for a week in Seefeld, Austria.
The question is - how many of each item do I pack?
ie - ski gloves, ski socks, etc.
Basically, they will wear two complete outfits per day - snowboarding clothing, then regular clothing for the evening.
Plus, the two of them are hot blooded and they sweat like pigs when they snowboard. And the little guy cannot eat anything without spilling it on himself.
I don't want to spend my evenings washing their clothes...On the other hand, the thought of them wearing ski clothes for more than two days..well it is something I don't want to think about!
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Service dog
- 2 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 5 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 6 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 7 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 8 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life
- 9 Coastal Denmark
- 10 Christian Cafe Dating
- 11 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 12 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 15 Iceland
- 16 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 17 croatia and slovenia 29/10 - 06/11
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 20 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 21 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 25 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip