I am taking my kids snowboarding for a week in Seefeld, Austria.
The question is - how many of each item do I pack?
ie - ski gloves, ski socks, etc.
Basically, they will wear two complete outfits per day - snowboarding clothing, then regular clothing for the evening.
Plus, the two of them are hot blooded and they sweat like pigs when they snowboard. And the little guy cannot eat anything without spilling it on himself.
I don't want to spend my evenings washing their clothes...On the other hand, the thought of them wearing ski clothes for more than two days..well it is something I don't want to think about!
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 2 alcazar question and seville advice
- 3 First visit to London
- 4 Paris travel help
- 5 Day in Capri
- 6 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 7 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 8 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 9 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 10 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 11 Rome hotel
- 12 Villa in Italy
- 13 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 14 Help me make this possible!
- 15 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 16 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 17 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 18 One night in the Dolomites
- 19 Vatican tour
- 20 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 21 Places to stop/stay?
- 22 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 23 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 24 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 25 Route Information