I am taking my kids snowboarding for a week in Seefeld, Austria.
The question is - how many of each item do I pack?
ie - ski gloves, ski socks, etc.
Basically, they will wear two complete outfits per day - snowboarding clothing, then regular clothing for the evening.
Plus, the two of them are hot blooded and they sweat like pigs when they snowboard. And the little guy cannot eat anything without spilling it on himself.
I don't want to spend my evenings washing their clothes...On the other hand, the thought of them wearing ski clothes for more than two days..well it is something I don't want to think about!
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Packing List for Ski Week
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 2 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 3 Lake Como transportation questions
- 4 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 5 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 6 Driving in Italy
- 7 Budget family trip to Europe
- 8 5 Observations About Paris
- 9 malaga to madrid train ?
- 10 Portugal in January
- 11 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 12 By train to and out of Prague
- 13 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 14 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 15 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 16 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 17 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 18 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 19 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 20 Berlin
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Guidebook for Iceland
- 23 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 24 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 25 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report