I am taking my kids snowboarding for a week in Seefeld, Austria.
The question is - how many of each item do I pack?
ie - ski gloves, ski socks, etc.
Basically, they will wear two complete outfits per day - snowboarding clothing, then regular clothing for the evening.
Plus, the two of them are hot blooded and they sweat like pigs when they snowboard. And the little guy cannot eat anything without spilling it on himself.
I don't want to spend my evenings washing their clothes...On the other hand, the thought of them wearing ski clothes for more than two days..well it is something I don't want to think about!
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Packing List for Ski Week
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 3 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 8 UK for 12 days !
- 9 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 10 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 11 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 12 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 13 London hotel
- 14 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 15 Europe in 21 days
- 16 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 17 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 18 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Hotel in Venice
- 23 hotels in Seville
- 24 London tube
- 25 7 days in Greece