I am taking my kids snowboarding for a week in Seefeld, Austria.
The question is - how many of each item do I pack?
ie - ski gloves, ski socks, etc.
Basically, they will wear two complete outfits per day - snowboarding clothing, then regular clothing for the evening.
Plus, the two of them are hot blooded and they sweat like pigs when they snowboard. And the little guy cannot eat anything without spilling it on himself.
I don't want to spend my evenings washing their clothes...On the other hand, the thought of them wearing ski clothes for more than two days..well it is something I don't want to think about!
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany and Austria trip report
- 2 Manchester on derby weekend
- 3 Itinerary help please!
- 4 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 Greece Experts
- 7 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 8 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 9 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 10 Laundry - Ireland?
- 11 Visiting the Black Forest
- 12 http://x4up.org/vitalpeak-xt/
- 13 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 14 Dover queues
- 15 Naples or Genoa
- 16 Puglia
- 17 My greece vacation
- 18 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 19 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 20 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 21 From London to Paris to US
- 22 Barcelona Car rental return
- 23 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 24 Xtrcut @ http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 25 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/