I am taking my kids snowboarding for a week in Seefeld, Austria.
The question is - how many of each item do I pack?
ie - ski gloves, ski socks, etc.
Basically, they will wear two complete outfits per day - snowboarding clothing, then regular clothing for the evening.
Plus, the two of them are hot blooded and they sweat like pigs when they snowboard. And the little guy cannot eat anything without spilling it on himself.
I don't want to spend my evenings washing their clothes...On the other hand, the thought of them wearing ski clothes for more than two days..well it is something I don't want to think about!
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 2 Stuck in Paris
- 3 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 4 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 5 Greece
- 6 Ex-pats with young kids
- 7 Iceland france spain
- 8 Ludwig Castles
- 9 Renting a car in Greece
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 12 London with Teens Trip Report
- 13 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 14 Paris hotel
- 15 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 16 Spanish food - not that special?
- 17 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 18 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 19 Maximizing Norway time
- 20 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 21 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 22 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 southeast sicily town as home base
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria