I am taking my kids snowboarding for a week in Seefeld, Austria.
The question is - how many of each item do I pack?
ie - ski gloves, ski socks, etc.
Basically, they will wear two complete outfits per day - snowboarding clothing, then regular clothing for the evening.
Plus, the two of them are hot blooded and they sweat like pigs when they snowboard. And the little guy cannot eat anything without spilling it on himself.
I don't want to spend my evenings washing their clothes...On the other hand, the thought of them wearing ski clothes for more than two days..well it is something I don't want to think about!
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 2 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 3 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 4 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 5 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 6 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 7 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 8 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 9 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies
- 10 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 11 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 12 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 13 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 14 Shopping in Paris
- 15 8 day visit to Portugal
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 Croatia Itenerary
- 18 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 19 Schengen visa
- 20 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 21 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 22 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 23 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 24 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 25 Croatia in 16 days