Has anyone ever packed a bottle of liquor in their checked baggage. If so, did you have any problem with leakage or security. I am leaving next week for Egypt and would like to take a liter of scotch that is in a metal canister. Before I would usually pick up a bottle at duty free and put it in my carry on. I like to have a cocktail brfore dinner and liquor, I'm sure, will be hard to find in Egypt. Thanks for any help.
Packing liquor in checked baggage.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 2 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 3 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 6 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 7 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 8 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 13 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 14 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 15 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 18 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 19 Day trip from London to Paris
- 20 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 21 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 24 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 25 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?