I will be going to London and the countryside May 22 until June 3, 2011. Any suggestions about what clothes to pack. Light clothing or heavy sweaters? I get chilled easily and am miserable when cold. Will be driving in the countryside and will be walking some as well.
Packing for England in May 2011
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 2 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 3 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 4 No Pooh in Poland
- 5 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 6 Portugal in January
- 7 Raining in rome
- 8 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 9 Fabulous Palermo
- 10 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 13 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 14 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 15 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 16 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 17 Taormina Sicily
- 18 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 19 choosing seats at La Scala
- 20 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 21 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 22 Day trips from Lisbon
- 23 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 24 Paris and where else?
- 25 Dolomites - Where to stay!