Traveling to Rome, Tuscany/Florence and Paris in mid-May with my husband. Need packing advice. Should we bring carry ons only?
Suggestions for packing lists.
Mostly casual dining at night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 3 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 4 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 5 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 6 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 7 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 8 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 9 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 10 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 11 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 12 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 13 Hiking in Switzerland
- 14 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 17 CASH OR CARD?
- 18 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 19 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 20 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 21 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 22 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 23 2 days in Lugano area
- 24 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 25 Need help planning trip after Paris