Are packing cubes worth using?
We are visiting London/Paris and driving through France, ending our trip in Nice and am wondering if using these cubes will help make our luggage more organized.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 2 Trains through Germany
- 3 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 4 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 5 Advice about Naples?
- 6 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 7 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 8 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 9 tipping
- 10 What clothes?
- 11 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 12 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 13 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 14 Paris -?- Rome
- 15 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 16 Need advice on Mt. Rigi hike from Lucerne
- 17 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 18 Anne Frank House - new entry system advice
- 19 Portugal June
- 20 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 21 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 22 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 23 Greek ferry tickets and seat options
- 24 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 25 Do we need a car?