Are packing cubes worth using?
We are visiting London/Paris and driving through France, ending our trip in Nice and am wondering if using these cubes will help make our luggage more organized.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Paris and......
- 2 Luggage Storage
- 3 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 4 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 5 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Summer Travel order
- 8 LIsbon
- 9 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 10 International Flight Question
- 11 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 Brugge hotel help
- 15 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 17 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 Another tipping question: concierges
- 20 Trip suggestion
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 23 Back from Paris
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 Musee Carnavalet closed for now