Are packing cubes worth using?
We are visiting London/Paris and driving through France, ending our trip in Nice and am wondering if using these cubes will help make our luggage more organized.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 2 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 5 Things to do in Brussels
- 6 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 10 Cont...@yahoo Mai** Sup **18884823831** Tech Sup PH NO ☛☎
- 11 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 15 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Madrid airport question
- 19 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 20 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 21 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 24 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 25 38 Days in Paris