This is my first post so please forgive me if I'm posting on the wrong forum, or if my formatting is off.
I'm taking off to Europe for two weeks, from June 8th to June 22nd with some friends. We'll be visiting Copenhagen, then Amsterdam, then Brussels. I'm not positive how long we're going to be staying in each area- however I think most of our time will be concentrated in Copenhagen and Amsterdam.
I've been to Europe several times before (Serbia), but I've never been to these areas yet! My most important goal is to pack as light as I possibly can.
What would you guys recommend packing regarding clothes- and what quantity of each item? I'm a female, and my wardrobe usually consists mostly of shorts, leggings, jeans, and t-shirts. I'm worried about the weather changes so I'm really not sure if I should pack mostly warm clothes or mostly light clothes. I'm planning on going on runs while I'm there, so I will be bringing workout clothes too. We are staying in places that have washing machines, so I definitely plan on doing laundry. I will be using a carry on and a small/medium sized backpack (like the size of a classic jansport backpack) for luggage.
What I was thinking-
2 pairs shorts, 2 pairs leggings, 2 pairs jeans
2 tank tops, 3 short sleeves, 3 long sleeves
running shoes, sneakers, sandals
1 flannel, 1 jean jacket, and one heavy-duty jacket
2 running pants, 1 sports bra, 2 workout shirts
underwear & socks, small purse
of course I will bring chargers, adapters, passport, etc, but I'm really just worried about what to pack clothing-wise. I'm not sure if this is even too much to bring!
Also, any other travel and/or packing tips would be GREATLY appreciated! I've just finished up school so I have been completely overwhelmed and unfortunately not had as much time to prepare as I usually do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International drivers permit
- 2 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 3 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 4 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 5 Paris advice with kids
- 6 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 7 alcazar question and seville advice
- 8 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 9 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 10 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 11 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 12 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 13 Amsterdam highlights
- 14 First visit to London
- 15 Villa in Italy
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 18 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 19 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 20 Paris travel help
- 21 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 22 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 23 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 24 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 25 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres