This is my first post so please forgive me if I'm posting on the wrong forum, or if my formatting is off.
I'm taking off to Europe for two weeks, from June 8th to June 22nd with some friends. We'll be visiting Copenhagen, then Amsterdam, then Brussels. I'm not positive how long we're going to be staying in each area- however I think most of our time will be concentrated in Copenhagen and Amsterdam.
I've been to Europe several times before (Serbia), but I've never been to these areas yet! My most important goal is to pack as light as I possibly can.
What would you guys recommend packing regarding clothes- and what quantity of each item? I'm a female, and my wardrobe usually consists mostly of shorts, leggings, jeans, and t-shirts. I'm worried about the weather changes so I'm really not sure if I should pack mostly warm clothes or mostly light clothes. I'm planning on going on runs while I'm there, so I will be bringing workout clothes too. We are staying in places that have washing machines, so I definitely plan on doing laundry. I will be using a carry on and a small/medium sized backpack (like the size of a classic jansport backpack) for luggage.
What I was thinking-
2 pairs shorts, 2 pairs leggings, 2 pairs jeans
2 tank tops, 3 short sleeves, 3 long sleeves
running shoes, sneakers, sandals
1 flannel, 1 jean jacket, and one heavy-duty jacket
2 running pants, 1 sports bra, 2 workout shirts
underwear & socks, small purse
of course I will bring chargers, adapters, passport, etc, but I'm really just worried about what to pack clothing-wise. I'm not sure if this is even too much to bring!
Also, any other travel and/or packing tips would be GREATLY appreciated! I've just finished up school so I have been completely overwhelmed and unfortunately not had as much time to prepare as I usually do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 2 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 6 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 9 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 10 barcelona neighborhood
- 11 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 12 Corsica and Sardinia
- 13 Best Greek Island
- 14 Les Invalides Night Show
- 15 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 16 Regarding Residence Permit
- 17 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 20 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 21 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 22 limousine services - milan - rome
- 23 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 24 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 25 Camogli and surrounds