This is my first post so please forgive me if I'm posting on the wrong forum, or if my formatting is off.
I'm taking off to Europe for two weeks, from June 8th to June 22nd with some friends. We'll be visiting Copenhagen, then Amsterdam, then Brussels. I'm not positive how long we're going to be staying in each area- however I think most of our time will be concentrated in Copenhagen and Amsterdam.
I've been to Europe several times before (Serbia), but I've never been to these areas yet! My most important goal is to pack as light as I possibly can.
What would you guys recommend packing regarding clothes- and what quantity of each item? I'm a female, and my wardrobe usually consists mostly of shorts, leggings, jeans, and t-shirts. I'm worried about the weather changes so I'm really not sure if I should pack mostly warm clothes or mostly light clothes. I'm planning on going on runs while I'm there, so I will be bringing workout clothes too. We are staying in places that have washing machines, so I definitely plan on doing laundry. I will be using a carry on and a small/medium sized backpack (like the size of a classic jansport backpack) for luggage.
What I was thinking-
2 pairs shorts, 2 pairs leggings, 2 pairs jeans
2 tank tops, 3 short sleeves, 3 long sleeves
running shoes, sneakers, sandals
1 flannel, 1 jean jacket, and one heavy-duty jacket
2 running pants, 1 sports bra, 2 workout shirts
underwear & socks, small purse
of course I will bring chargers, adapters, passport, etc, but I'm really just worried about what to pack clothing-wise. I'm not sure if this is even too much to bring!
Also, any other travel and/or packing tips would be GREATLY appreciated! I've just finished up school so I have been completely overwhelmed and unfortunately not had as much time to prepare as I usually do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 토토총판 총판토토 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 3 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 4 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 5 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 6 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 Madrird and Seville
- 10 Greece
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 14 Lake Como AREA questions
- 15 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 16 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 17 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 18 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 19 Help on ancient history route
- 20 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 24 Iceland
- 25 Spain - day driver advice