I'll be traveling to Spain for 10 days with two teenagers in July or August. We want to maximize my time there so I want to pre plan as many tours/visits as I can. Will be flying to Madrid. anyone familiar with Viator tours? They offer a four day tour from Madrid to Cordoba, Sevilla and Granada. is that too much to pack in such a short period of time? Has anyone worked and can recommend another tour company?. Thanks for any suggestions.
Package tours to Spain
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 2 Trip around Spain
- 3 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Spain - Andalucia
- 6 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 9 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 10 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 11 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 12 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 13 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 14 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 15 One more last question on Bayeux
- 16 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 17 Medieval Tallinn
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Italian language schools