I'll be traveling to Spain for 10 days with two teenagers in July or August. We want to maximize my time there so I want to pre plan as many tours/visits as I can. Will be flying to Madrid. anyone familiar with Viator tours? They offer a four day tour from Madrid to Cordoba, Sevilla and Granada. is that too much to pack in such a short period of time? Has anyone worked and can recommend another tour company?. Thanks for any suggestions.
Package tours to Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 3 American Express
- 4 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 5 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 6 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 12 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 13 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 16 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 17 Story of the German Christmas star
- 18 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 19 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 20 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 21 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 22 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 23 driving in france with kids
- 24 Southern Spain
- 25 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.