I'll be traveling to Spain for 10 days with two teenagers in July or August. We want to maximize my time there so I want to pre plan as many tours/visits as I can. Will be flying to Madrid. anyone familiar with Viator tours? They offer a four day tour from Madrid to Cordoba, Sevilla and Granada. is that too much to pack in such a short period of time? Has anyone worked and can recommend another tour company?. Thanks for any suggestions.
Package tours to Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 3 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 4 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 5 Paris to Rome
- 6 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 7 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 10 London tube
- 11 bath or york
- 12 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 13 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 14 Lavender Fields
- 15 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 16 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 17 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 18 Local Tour in Provence?
- 19 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 20 Ste Remy France
- 21 car rental info
- 22 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 23 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 24 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 25 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car