I'll be spending a full day in the Roman Forum. I assume I can't exit for lunch and gain readmittance (I'm planning on visiting the Palatine Hill and the Colosseum the next day, so can't use my Palatine Hill entrance to get back into the Forum). So I'd like to buy a pack lunch somewhere near the Forum that will not spoil during the morning, so I can eat it around 1PM or so. Does anyone have a recommendation where I can get a pack lunch near the Forum?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 4 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 5 Renting a car in Greece
- 6 Iceland france spain
- 7 Ex-pats with young kids
- 8 Maximizing Norway time
- 9 Greece
- 10 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 11 southeast sicily town as home base
- 12 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 15 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 16 London with Teens Trip Report
- 17 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 18 Top Tapas Tascas
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 22 Iceland car rental agencies
- 23 Ludwig Castles
- 24 Best Viking Sites
- 25 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages