We have been to Western Turkey and are now thinking of taking a tour of Eastern Turkey, probably next May. Has anyone taken the Eastern Turkey tour with Pacha Tours, which seems now to be called TurkeyVision? Would appreciate any information. I have seen some negative comments on TripAdvisor but nothing since 2010. We like the itinerary and the price but would like recent opinions of the tour before proceeding. Thanks in advance.
Pacha/TurkeyVision tour of Eastern Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 3 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 4 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 7 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 London hotel
- 10 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 11 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 15 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 18 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 19 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 Paris in April?
- 22 Prague - Tram #22
- 23 car rental companies Italy
- 24 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 25 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions