We have been to Western Turkey and are now thinking of taking a tour of Eastern Turkey, probably next May. Has anyone taken the Eastern Turkey tour with Pacha Tours, which seems now to be called TurkeyVision? Would appreciate any information. I have seen some negative comments on TripAdvisor but nothing since 2010. We like the itinerary and the price but would like recent opinions of the tour before proceeding. Thanks in advance.
Pacha/TurkeyVision tour of Eastern Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 UK for 12 days !
- 7 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 8 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 11 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 14 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 15 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 16 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 17 9 days in turkey
- 18 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 19 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 20 Nice Video about Poland
- 21 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 22 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 23 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 24 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 25 Estonia Amber