We have been to Western Turkey and are now thinking of taking a tour of Eastern Turkey, probably next May. Has anyone taken the Eastern Turkey tour with Pacha Tours, which seems now to be called TurkeyVision? Would appreciate any information. I have seen some negative comments on TripAdvisor but nothing since 2010. We like the itinerary and the price but would like recent opinions of the tour before proceeding. Thanks in advance.
Pacha/TurkeyVision tour of Eastern Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 2 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 3 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 4 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 5 Best St. Petersburg day trips? Need your advice!
- 6 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 9 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 13 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 14 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 15 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 16 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 17 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 18 Purse week?
- 19 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 20 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 21 St Christophers Paris
- 22 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 23 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 24 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 25 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train