We have been to Western Turkey and are now thinking of taking a tour of Eastern Turkey, probably next May. Has anyone taken the Eastern Turkey tour with Pacha Tours, which seems now to be called TurkeyVision? Would appreciate any information. I have seen some negative comments on TripAdvisor but nothing since 2010. We like the itinerary and the price but would like recent opinions of the tour before proceeding. Thanks in advance.
Pacha/TurkeyVision tour of Eastern Turkey
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Madrid to Sevilla
- 6 Ireland in a week
- 7 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 10 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 11 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 12 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 18 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 19 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 20 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 21 7 days in Andalucia
- 22 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 25 Weekend in Lake Bled?