We have been to Western Turkey and are now thinking of taking a tour of Eastern Turkey, probably next May. Has anyone taken the Eastern Turkey tour with Pacha Tours, which seems now to be called TurkeyVision? Would appreciate any information. I have seen some negative comments on TripAdvisor but nothing since 2010. We like the itinerary and the price but would like recent opinions of the tour before proceeding. Thanks in advance.
Pacha/TurkeyVision tour of Eastern Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 2 eateries in Puglia
- 3 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 4 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 5 Help with France itinerary
- 6 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 7 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 8 Spending $ for 10 nights (2 people) in Western Europe
- 9 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 10 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 11 Cornwall or Paris?
- 12 Day trips from Bologna
- 13 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 14 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 15 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 16 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 17 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 20 Terrorism in Europe
- 21 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 22 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 23 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 24 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 25 Bringing Wine Home From France