We have been to Western Turkey and are now thinking of taking a tour of Eastern Turkey, probably next May. Has anyone taken the Eastern Turkey tour with Pacha Tours, which seems now to be called TurkeyVision? Would appreciate any information. I have seen some negative comments on TripAdvisor but nothing since 2010. We like the itinerary and the price but would like recent opinions of the tour before proceeding. Thanks in advance.
Pacha/TurkeyVision tour of Eastern Turkey
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 2 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Ireland in a week
- 9 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 10 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 11 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 12 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 13 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 14 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 15 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 16 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 22 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 23 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!