We have been to Western Turkey and are now thinking of taking a tour of Eastern Turkey, probably next May. Has anyone taken the Eastern Turkey tour with Pacha Tours, which seems now to be called TurkeyVision? Would appreciate any information. I have seen some negative comments on TripAdvisor but nothing since 2010. We like the itinerary and the price but would like recent opinions of the tour before proceeding. Thanks in advance.
Pacha/TurkeyVision tour of Eastern Turkey
- 1 Day trip to Capri
- 2 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 5 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 8 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 9 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 10 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 11 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 12 Florence to nice- help
- 13 Driving in Genoa
- 14 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 15 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 16 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 17 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 18 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 Car Rental Locations
- 21 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 22 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 just want to know
- 24 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 25 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum