I know there are a zillion threads on this topic, but the more I read the more confused I get! We'll be in London for 3 full days as far as sightseeing is concerned and planned to get the Oyster PAYG. But I find that 2/1 offers are available for Greenwich, some Tate Britain exhibits and Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition, all of which I want to see, so does it make better sense for me to just get a 3 day Travelcard? Will be travelling down to London by Scotrail, does that ticket qualify for the Travelcard? It's a single, though. Thanks for your patience in answering my endless queries
Oyster vs Travelcard 2/1
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 4 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 7 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 8 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 9 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 10 Overnight stopover in London!
- 11 Walking around Barcelona??
- 12 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 13 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 14 Novels set in Greece
- 15 Spain and Portugal
- 16 Three for the road
- 17 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 22 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 A very bad experience with Rentalcars