I know there are a zillion threads on this topic, but the more I read the more confused I get! We'll be in London for 3 full days as far as sightseeing is concerned and planned to get the Oyster PAYG. But I find that 2/1 offers are available for Greenwich, some Tate Britain exhibits and Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition, all of which I want to see, so does it make better sense for me to just get a 3 day Travelcard? Will be travelling down to London by Scotrail, does that ticket qualify for the Travelcard? It's a single, though. Thanks for your patience in answering my endless queries
Oyster vs Travelcard 2/1
- 1 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 2 France by rail or car?
- 3 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 4 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 5 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 6 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 7 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 8 London at Xmas
- 9 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 10 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 11 Bank of England Museum
- 12 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 13 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 14 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 15 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 16 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 17 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 18 East coast trains
- 19 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 20 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 21 Which tour company would be best?
- 22 First night after arriving in Milan
- 23 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 24 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 25 Planning my days in Paris