I know there are a zillion threads on this topic, but the more I read the more confused I get! We'll be in London for 3 full days as far as sightseeing is concerned and planned to get the Oyster PAYG. But I find that 2/1 offers are available for Greenwich, some Tate Britain exhibits and Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition, all of which I want to see, so does it make better sense for me to just get a 3 day Travelcard? Will be travelling down to London by Scotrail, does that ticket qualify for the Travelcard? It's a single, though. Thanks for your patience in answering my endless queries
Oyster vs Travelcard 2/1
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 2 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 3 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 4 Advice needed/Carcasonne to Dordogne
- 5 Madrid Bajaras to Salamanca
- 6 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 7 Local Tour in Provence?
- 8 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 9 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 10 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 11 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 12 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 13 Luxury accommodation in historic center of Rome? Where would you stay?
- 14 3 kids to italy
- 15 B&B recommendations in Cotswolds or Chartwell area
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 18 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 19 Lavender Fields
- 20 bath or york
- 21 Rail tickets
- 22 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 23 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 24 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 25 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island