I know there are a zillion threads on this topic, but the more I read the more confused I get! We'll be in London for 3 full days as far as sightseeing is concerned and planned to get the Oyster PAYG. But I find that 2/1 offers are available for Greenwich, some Tate Britain exhibits and Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition, all of which I want to see, so does it make better sense for me to just get a 3 day Travelcard? Will be travelling down to London by Scotrail, does that ticket qualify for the Travelcard? It's a single, though. Thanks for your patience in answering my endless queries
Oyster vs Travelcard 2/1
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 2 Santorini transportation
- 3 Touring Dover Castle
- 4 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 5 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 6 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 7 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 8 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 9 Cell phones in Ireland
- 10 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 11 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 12 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 13 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 16 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 7 Nights in Paris
- 19 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 20 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 21 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 22 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 23 3 weeks in Europe
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover