Does anyone have an opinion on whether one should buy a Visitor Oyster Card or just a regular one. I believe that the regular one gives a refund upon return. I did not see that same option with the Visitor Card. Is there any other difference that I should know about?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid to Sevilla
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 4 More help with housing in Puglia
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 7 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 8 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 11 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 12 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 7 days in Andalucia
- 15 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 16 first european holiday itinery
- 17 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 18 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Travel by train or bus
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 25 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????