I have a quck question about Oyster card prices, we land in Heathrow and have to go to Harold wood station (From Heathrow to LiverPool street and LPool Street to Harold Wood by train) Heathrow is in zone 6 and Harold wood station is also in Zone 6.
Zones 1-6 £4.50 peak, £2.70 off peak, £15.00 peak cap, £8.00 off peak cap since we start with zone 6 and end with zone 6 , how does the oyster card charges? single or full cap ? I am not sure how it works.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 2 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 3 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 4 Croatia Ferry Help
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 getting to CDG
- 8 Ireland hotel questions
- 9 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 10 Ireland travel passport question
- 11 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 12 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 13 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 14 Switzerland in November?
- 15 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 16 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 17 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 18 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 19 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 20 Barcelona cooking classes
- 21 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 24 4 days itinerary for France
- 25 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input