I have a quck question about Oyster card prices, we land in Heathrow and have to go to Harold wood station (From Heathrow to LiverPool street and LPool Street to Harold Wood by train) Heathrow is in zone 6 and Harold wood station is also in Zone 6.
Zones 1-6 £4.50 peak, £2.70 off peak, £15.00 peak cap, £8.00 off peak cap since we start with zone 6 and end with zone 6 , how does the oyster card charges? single or full cap ? I am not sure how it works.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 2 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 3 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 4 Andalucia in December
- 5 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 6 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 7 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 8 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 9 Vienna or Budapest?
- 10 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 11 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 12 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 13 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 14 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 15 Budapest Hotels
- 16 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 17 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 18 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 19 London's Must Sights!
- 20 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 21 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 22 First Time Solo Travel info
- 23 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 24 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 25 Lake Garda, Where to stay