I have a quck question about Oyster card prices, we land in Heathrow and have to go to Harold wood station (From Heathrow to LiverPool street and LPool Street to Harold Wood by train) Heathrow is in zone 6 and Harold wood station is also in Zone 6.
Zones 1-6 £4.50 peak, £2.70 off peak, £15.00 peak cap, £8.00 off peak cap since we start with zone 6 and end with zone 6 , how does the oyster card charges? single or full cap ? I am not sure how it works.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 3 Petrol in Greece
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 6 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 7 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 8 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 9 Train help for Prague
- 10 Meteora for older folk
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Budapest & Prague
- 13 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 16 Paris day trips August
- 17 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Acorn TV
- 20 Spain in July
- 21 Germany train help!
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Athens
- 24 Transportation from Brno train station
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass