I have a quck question about Oyster card prices, we land in Heathrow and have to go to Harold wood station (From Heathrow to LiverPool street and LPool Street to Harold Wood by train) Heathrow is in zone 6 and Harold wood station is also in Zone 6.
Zones 1-6 £4.50 peak, £2.70 off peak, £15.00 peak cap, £8.00 off peak cap since we start with zone 6 and end with zone 6 , how does the oyster card charges? single or full cap ? I am not sure how it works.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 2 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 3 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 4 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 5 Trains France/Switzerland
- 6 fear of driving in rome!
- 7 Italy trains question
- 8 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 9 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 10 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 11 Le Marche, Italy
- 12 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 13 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 14 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 15 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 16 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 17 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 18 European Championship
- 19 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 20 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 21 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 22 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 23 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 24 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 25 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)