I have a quck question about Oyster card prices, we land in Heathrow and have to go to Harold wood station (From Heathrow to LiverPool street and LPool Street to Harold Wood by train) Heathrow is in zone 6 and Harold wood station is also in Zone 6.
Zones 1-6 £4.50 peak, £2.70 off peak, £15.00 peak cap, £8.00 off peak cap since we start with zone 6 and end with zone 6 , how does the oyster card charges? single or full cap ? I am not sure how it works.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 2 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 5 Chamonix to Paris
- 6 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 7 Undisclsoed location
- 8 Need help with my itinerary
- 9 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 10 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 11 Italy bus or train
- 12 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 13 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 14 Paris in September
- 15 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 16 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 help with Italy itinerary
- 19 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 20 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 21 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 22 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 23 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla