I have a quck question about Oyster card prices, we land in Heathrow and have to go to Harold wood station (From Heathrow to LiverPool street and LPool Street to Harold Wood by train) Heathrow is in zone 6 and Harold wood station is also in Zone 6.
Zones 1-6 £4.50 peak, £2.70 off peak, £15.00 peak cap, £8.00 off peak cap since we start with zone 6 and end with zone 6 , how does the oyster card charges? single or full cap ? I am not sure how it works.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Oyster Card question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 2 Late night train from Prague
- 3 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 4 How to make this adventure work?
- 5 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 6 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 7 Eating in University cafeterias
- 8 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 9 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 10 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 11 Tour Group Operators
- 12 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 15 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 16 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 17 I went to Paris in June
- 18 Spending money in Italy?
- 19 Theater in London
- 20 How would you adapt Rick Steves' Athens & the Heart of Greece tour?
- 21 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 22 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 23 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 24 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 25 Italy- From Rome to Milan