I have a quck question about Oyster card prices, we land in Heathrow and have to go to Harold wood station (From Heathrow to LiverPool street and LPool Street to Harold Wood by train) Heathrow is in zone 6 and Harold wood station is also in Zone 6.
Zones 1-6 £4.50 peak, £2.70 off peak, £15.00 peak cap, £8.00 off peak cap since we start with zone 6 and end with zone 6 , how does the oyster card charges? single or full cap ? I am not sure how it works.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 2 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 5 Clean up spam
- 6 Ron Hoffberg, Prague Guide
- 7 Valencia, Spain
- 8 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 9 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 10 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 11 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 12 Small towns not too near Paris
- 13 Help with basic itinerary
- 14 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 15 credit and debit cards
- 16 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 17 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 18 Positano Surprise
- 19 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 20 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 21 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 22 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 23 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 24 Greece and Italy Combo
- 25 Cinqueterre