I have a quck question about Oyster card prices, we land in Heathrow and have to go to Harold wood station (From Heathrow to LiverPool street and LPool Street to Harold Wood by train) Heathrow is in zone 6 and Harold wood station is also in Zone 6.
Zones 1-6 £4.50 peak, £2.70 off peak, £15.00 peak cap, £8.00 off peak cap since we start with zone 6 and end with zone 6 , how does the oyster card charges? single or full cap ? I am not sure how it works.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Oyster Card question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 2 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 3 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 4 Getting cash in Spain
- 5 Germany Visa for conference
- 6 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 7 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 8 First Time Going to Europe
- 9 How long in Venice?
- 10 Message for Ackislander
- 11 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 12 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 13 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 14 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 15 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 16 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 17 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 18 atm cards in Spain
- 19 Traditional food in Athens
- 20 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 21 Cotswolds village base
- 22 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 23 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 24 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 25 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca