I have a quck question about Oyster card prices, we land in Heathrow and have to go to Harold wood station (From Heathrow to LiverPool street and LPool Street to Harold Wood by train) Heathrow is in zone 6 and Harold wood station is also in Zone 6.
Zones 1-6 £4.50 peak, £2.70 off peak, £15.00 peak cap, £8.00 off peak cap since we start with zone 6 and end with zone 6 , how does the oyster card charges? single or full cap ? I am not sure how it works.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 http://www.folliclerxstore.com/
- 3 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 4 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 5 limousine services - milan - rome
- 6 Regarding Residence Permit
- 7 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 8 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 9 Homesaty
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 12 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 13 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 14 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 15 Route des Vins
- 16 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 17 2 days in Florence
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 20 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 21 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 22 base for Andalucia
- 23 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 24 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 25 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco