I have a quck question about Oyster card prices, we land in Heathrow and have to go to Harold wood station (From Heathrow to LiverPool street and LPool Street to Harold Wood by train) Heathrow is in zone 6 and Harold wood station is also in Zone 6.
Zones 1-6 £4.50 peak, £2.70 off peak, £15.00 peak cap, £8.00 off peak cap since we start with zone 6 and end with zone 6 , how does the oyster card charges? single or full cap ? I am not sure how it works.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Oyster Card question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 2 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 3 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 4 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 5 Is Venice really dirty?
- 6 My Google Maps
- 7 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 8 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 9 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 10 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 11 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 14 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 15 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 16 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 17 italy - france - germany
- 18 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 19 Planning Europe trip
- 20 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 21 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 22 Authentic czech food
- 23 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 24 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 25 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old