I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 2 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 3 Naples or Genoa
- 4 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 5 From Genoa to Rome...
- 6 France to stop making foie grois
- 7 Spain in November
- 8 5 nights in Andalusia
- 9 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 10 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 11 Itinerary help please!
- 12 Greece Itinerary
- 13 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 14 Road trip Bergen to Trolltunga
- 15 From Riga airport to Riga downtown 222 mini-bus
- 16 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 17 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 18 How big backpack do I need?
- 19 Holiday Itinerary
- 20 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 21 AVE train tickets questions.
- 22 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 23 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 24 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 25 Istanbul - Would you go there?