I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi or Positano
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 Holiday in Europe
- 4 2 weeks in Prague
- 5 student in denmark
- 6 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 7 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 8 Train from Lille to Delft
- 9 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 10 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 11 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 12 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 13 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 14 Hostel Advice
- 15 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 16 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 17 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 18 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 19 Poland in September
- 20 Belgium advice
- 21 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 22 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 23 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 24 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 25 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon