I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 2 Beaches in Southern France
- 3 Where in Paris?
- 4 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 5 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 6 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 7 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 8 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 9 Guides - Matera
- 10 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 11 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 12 Spain Itinerary Help
- 13 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 14 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 15 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 16 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 17 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 18 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 19 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 20 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 21 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 22 cell phone companys
- 23 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 24 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 25 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August