I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Oyster card new rates for 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 2 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 3 Split to Venice. Help!
- 4 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 5 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 6 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 7 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 8 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 9 Monet's Giverny
- 10 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 11 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 12 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 13 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 14 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 15 Transportation in Paris
- 16 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 17 Urgent Need of Advice
- 18 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 19 French rental car advice needed
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 21 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 22 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 23 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 24 Macarons!
- 25 Arc de Triomphe Elevator