I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 2 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 3 England/Scotland in January?
- 4 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 5 London During Rugby International September 2015
- 6 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 7 Madrid Hotel - Help me choose between these 2!
- 8 9-10 days in portugal - may 2016
- 9 PASSPORT number changed
- 10 Auto Europe or Hertz?
- 11 Ira, Ira, Ira, who is Ira?
- 12 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 13 Q re Capital One Venture Rewards Card
- 14 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 15 Scotland itinerary
- 16 Help planning 10 day trip near Brussels/Amsterdam
- 17 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 18 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 19 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 20 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 21 Ice for a cooler
- 22 Seine river cruise help
- 23 tuscany/florence tour
- 24 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 25 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2015