I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Oyster card new rates for 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marseille four day for my son the Navy Sailor
- 2 Travel by train in Poland?
- 3 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 4 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 5 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 6 Trains
- 7 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 8 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 11 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 12 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 13 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 14 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 15 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 16 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 17 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 18 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 19 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 20 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 21 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 22 UK with Kids
- 23 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 24 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 25 DVD players in France