I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 2 Rome to Portofino -
- 3 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 4 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 5 Public Transport information App/Website
- 6 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 7 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 8 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 9 Sim Card
- 10 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 11 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 12 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 13 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 14 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 15 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 16 Traveling to Puglia in July
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 19 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 20 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 21 Amalfi or Positano
- 22 Croatia travel ideas
- 23 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 24 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 25 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels