I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Oyster card new rates for 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Days in Rome
- 2 hiking in northern italy in october
- 3 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 4 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 5 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 6 Amsterdam: the food : tip report day 1
- 7 3 days in Rome
- 8 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 9 First Trip to Europe
- 10 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 11 week in calabria
- 12 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 13 Globus Tours
- 14 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 15 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 16 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 17 travel to western Europe from India
- 18 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 19 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 20 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 21 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 22 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 23 Paris Hidden Railway
- 24 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?