I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 2 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 What one thing in Paris?
- 5 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 6 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 7 penis enlargement cream+27764457572 USA/UK/FLORIDA/DUBAI/BRASIL/UAE
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 10 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 11 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 12 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 13 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 14 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 15 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 16 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 17 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 18 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 19 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 20 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 21 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 22 Global Travel Warning...
- 23 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 24 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 25 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!