I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Oyster card new rates for 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 2 Looking for add on city
- 3 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 4 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 5 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 6 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 7 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 8 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 9 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 10 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 11 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 12 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 13 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 14 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience
- 15 Capri and Amalfi self-catering accommodation for 2
- 16 Taxi service in Nice
- 17 Berlin Trip Report
- 18 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 19 2 month backpacking though europe
- 20 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 21 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 22 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 23 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 24 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 25 Beach along The Seine in Paris