I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 2 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 3 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 6 Madrird and Seville
- 7 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 8 Greece
- 9 Ludwig Castles
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 12 Lake Como AREA questions
- 13 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 14 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 19 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 20 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 21 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 22 Iceland
- 23 Spain - day driver advice
- 24 London with Teens Trip Report
- 25 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report