I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 2 Barcelona Park Guell
- 3 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 4 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 5 Rental car pick up (Venice) and drop off (Florence) question
- 6 Experienced Paris-philes: what neighborhood do you prefer to stay in?
- 7 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 8 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 9 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 10 14-16 days - where to fly in/out?
- 11 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 12 what on earth have they done to the Search function??
- 13 Car and Driver in Italy
- 14 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 15 Best location to stay in Seville
- 16 Paris hotels
- 17 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 18 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 19 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 20 Road Trip: Munich, Germany to Northern Italy
- 21 Driving out of Heathrow
- 22 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 23 Our Next Europe Trip
- 24 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 25 too many London hotels!