I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 2 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 3 electrical activity is described
- 4 Spain Itinerary Help
- 5 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 6 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 7 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 8 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 9 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 10 Beaches in Southern France
- 11 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 12 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 13 Ali
- 14 Drinks in Spain
- 15 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 16 Gelato course in Rome?
- 17 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 18 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 19 Too much for one day?
- 20 Travel WiFi - France
- 21 Norfolk base
- 22 Lipari to Capri??
- 23 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 24 Iceland Trip report
- 25 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days