I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Oyster card new rates for 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 2 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 3 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 7 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 8 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 9 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 10 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 11 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 12 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 13 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 14 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 15 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 16 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 17 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 18 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 19 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 20 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 21 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 22 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide