I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Oyster card new rates for 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Nice
- 2 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 3 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 4 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 5 London restaurants
- 6 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 9 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 10 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 11 Istanbul water
- 12 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 13 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 14 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 15 Madrid: City Views
- 16 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 17 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 18 Norway 2014
- 19 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 20 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 21 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 22 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 23 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 24 Siena Favorites?
- 25 biking in France