I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 2 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 3 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 4 Stonehenge and Bath
- 5 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 6 train from ravenna to parma
- 7 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 8 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 9 Puglia
- 10 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 13 Ireland driving itinerary
- 14 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 15 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 16 Manchester on derby weekend
- 17 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 18 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 19 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 20 Day trips from Uzes
- 21 Greece Experts
- 22 My First Trip to Europe...
- 23 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 24 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 25 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw