I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sfo to europe
- 2 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 3 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 4 Italian Riviera
- 5 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 6 Switzerland in mid-April
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 9 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 10 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 11 Hamam Istanbul?
- 12 Holiday in Austria
- 13 Paris Under Seige...
- 14 First Trip to Europe!
- 15 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 16 visa appointment experience
- 17 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 18 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 21 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 22 Scotland Trip
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 24 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 25 What to take to Germany