I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Oyster card new rates for 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany and Switzerland
- 2 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 3 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 4 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 5 Greece after the Vote
- 6 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 7 Renting an apt.
- 8 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 9 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 10 northern Portugal
- 11 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 12 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 13 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 14 Help me with this trip
- 15 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 16 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 17 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 18 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 21 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 22 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 23 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 24 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 25 Great restaurants in Italy