I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Oyster card new rates for 2013
- 1 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 2 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 3 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 4 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 5 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 6 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 7 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 8 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 9 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 12 Venice in Jan
- 13 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 14 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 15 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 17 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 18 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 19 Prague Main Train Station
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?
- 23 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 24 British drivers
- 25 Trip around Spain