I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solidify the wire internal structure
- 2 England in a week - what's realistic
- 3 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 4 Enjoying England for a year!
- 5 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 6 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 7 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 8 French Riviera
- 9 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 10 Stonehenge and Bath
- 11 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 12 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 13 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 14 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 15 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 16 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 17 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 18 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 19 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 20 Barcelona extension
- 21 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 22 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 23 My First Trip to Europe...
- 24 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 25 From Genoa to Rome...