I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Oyster card new rates for 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 2 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 3 airport transfers majorca
- 4 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 5 Car service from Barajas International?
- 6 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 7 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 8 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???
- 9 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 10 4 days in Scotland
- 11 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 12 Best days to fly
- 13 Airb2b in Paris
- 14 SE Turkey how safe in Harran, Sanliurfa, Mardin ?
- 15 Porto Moniz south along the coast to Ribeira Brava ~ should we add?
- 16 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 19 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 20 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 21 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 22 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 23 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 24 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip