I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 2 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 3 Dublin & Stockholm
- 4 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 5 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 6 Place to stay in London
- 7 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 8 Barcelona to south of France
- 9 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 10 SIXT car rental uk
- 11 Holding bags in Paris
- 12 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 13 England/Scotland In January questions
- 14 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 15 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 16 Cornwall and Germany
- 17 Edinburgh Questions...
- 18 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 19 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 20 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 21 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 22 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 23 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 24 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 25 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?