I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Oyster card new rates for 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany compounding pharmacy
- 2 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 3 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 6 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 7 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 8 Northern Spain
- 9 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 10 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 11 week in calabria
- 12 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 13 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 14 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 15 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 16 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 17 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 18 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 19 Akrotiri Tours
- 20 Walking in Oslo
- 21 London hotel tax is 20%
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 24 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 25 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France