I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 2 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 3 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 4 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 5 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 6 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 7 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 8 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 9 this is a test
- 10 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 11 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 12 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 13 Cornwall and Germany
- 14 Rome
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 Visiting the Scilly Islands
- 17 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 18 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Cars in France
- 20 Gtg during Christmastime?
- 21 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 22 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 23 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 24 Car and Driver to Tour the Baltics?
- 25 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!