I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Oyster card new rates for 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Web Site Anywhere to Anywhere
- 2 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 3 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 4 Estonia Amber
- 5 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 6 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 7 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 8 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 9 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 10 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 11 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 12 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 13 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 9 days in turkey
- 21 Burg Eltz
- 22 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 23 Germany-berlin marathon
- 24 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 25 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions