I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Canal du Midi
- 2 Family vacation to europe
- 3 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 4 Day in Madrid
- 5 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 6 Barcelona and...
- 7 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 8 charming cities in Spain
- 9 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 10 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 11 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 12 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 13 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 14 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 15 Spain during Holy Week
- 16 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 17 Le Marche Research Help
- 18 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 19 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 20 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 April 2017 -Scandinavia
- 23 Norway itinerary advice needed
- 24 Paris catacombs question
- 25 Octoberfest in Munich How it Works