I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Oyster card new rates for 2013
- 1 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 2 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 3 Paris Ticket t+
- 4 Help for first timers
- 5 Belgium or Germany with Paris and Amsterdam
- 6 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 7 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 8 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 9 Crete: Rental Car Return to Heraklion PORT?
- 10 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 11 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 12 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 13 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 14 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 15 Benita In Paris
- 16 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 17 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 18 Driving through Europe
- 19 Romania Tour Guide
- 20 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 21 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 22 Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
- 23 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 24 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 25 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!