I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Oyster card new rates for 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 British English
- 2 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 3 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 4 Brugge photo on Bing
- 5 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 6 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 7 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 8 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 9 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 10 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 11 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 12 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 13 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 14 LowCountryIslander & Mom Go Back to Italy...A Bologna & Rome Trip Report
- 15 Spending money in Italy?
- 16 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 17 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 18 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 19 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 20 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 21 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 22 Passport Delays
- 23 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 24 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 25 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?