I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 2 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 3 Dublin to Dingle?
- 4 wandering in venice
- 5 France and Spain: 14 days: no set plans, HELP!!!
- 6 Quick trip to Switzerland. Suggestions ???
- 7 Three Weeks in Turkey Short Trip Report
- 8 Granada to Malaga, most scenic route!
- 9 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 10 Chiemsee or Walchensee? (Bavarian lakes roadtrip)
- 11 my current itinerary for future trip
- 12 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 13 Getting from Orvieto to Spoleto (Italy)
- 14 Help reg Grossglockner road
- 15 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 16 A road trip to Florence
- 17 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 18 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 19 Is Chateau Latour in Medoc only for buyers?
- 20 HELp with Milan /N Italy itinerary
- 21 Budapest,VIenna: Cash, Credit, ATM, Clothing, HELP
- 22 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 23 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 24 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 25 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit