I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Iberian Tour
- 2 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 3 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 4 My final Prague itinerary
- 5 Switzerland in September
- 6 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 7 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 8 13 nights in switzerland
- 9 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 10 weekend from cologne germany
- 11 Earthquake near Naples
- 12 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 13 London Theater
- 14 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 15 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 16 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 17 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 18 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 19 Munich itinerary review
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 22 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 23 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 24 3nights in Venice
- 25 multi city flights to europe