I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Oyster card new rates for 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 wineries near Ronda
- 2 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Mid 20's first time in Paris - where to stay?!
- 4 travel to western Europe from India
- 5 Fun, free language website
- 6 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 7 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 8 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 9 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 10 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 11 Stay away from EF Tours
- 12 I'm in a funk
- 13 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 14 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 15 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 16 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 17 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 18 Bike touring in France
- 19 Does this sound feasible?
- 20 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 21 Tour Group Operators
- 22 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 23 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 24 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 25 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube