I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence Airport Car Rental Return - Recent Experiences?
- 2 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 3 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 4 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 5 Late October Trip in France
- 6 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 7 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 8 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 9 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 10 My summer in Paris
- 11 Euro railways
- 12 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 13 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 14 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 15 Traveling to Northern Italy
- 16 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 17 May or September?
- 18 3 weeks northern Italy advice
- 19 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 20 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 21 10 Days in Sud Tirol & Dolomites
- 22 Barcelona October 2015
- 23 Family holiday with two toddlers in October
- 24 Family holiday with two toddlers in Southern Europe, October 2015
- 25 Three day trips from Amsterdam