I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 3 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 4 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 5 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 6 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 7 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 8 Things to do in Brussels
- 9 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 10 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 13 Cont...@yahoo Mai** Sup **18884823831** Tech Sup PH NO ☛☎
- 14 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 17 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 18 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 Madrid airport question
- 21 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 22 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 23 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 24 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 25 38 Days in Paris