I am trying to get a $ amount we will need for our 7 day Travelcard - there will be five in our group.
We will have our paper train ticket from taking the train from Gatwick to Victoria so we are good for the 2for1 deals but I am not sure on the cost for the travelcard - I am seeing 30.40 pounds for the 7 day travelcard under tube, DLR and Overground
and 19.60 pounds for 7 day travelcard for bus and tram.
we will be taking bus, tube do I need both cards or what??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples?
- 2 Car rental in Croatia
- 3 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 4 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 5 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 6 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 7 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 8 Lake Garda itinerary
- 9 Texans Take a Tour
- 10 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 11 Interlaken, hotel and day hikes
- 12 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 13 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 14 Rome Walking Guide
- 15 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 16 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 17 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 18 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 19 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 20 Looking for a good not-too-pricey restaurant in Copenhagen.
- 21 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 22 Verona & Venice summer fashion
- 23 One day in Paris!
- 24 For anyone still trying to visit the McQueen, Round the clock opening . . .
- 25 A plethora of islands