Sorry - I just can't understand the Oyster Card and how it works I am arriving in London via the Eurostar. What type of ticket should I buy for my three day stay? Also, I thought I could get 2 for 1 at the London Tower by showing my ticket and a voucher but the website tells me that my ticket has to be good for the day of my visit and I will be arriving n London the day before I visit the Tower. Can anyone explains how this works?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which apartment/area in London?
- 2 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 3 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 4 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 5 Driving in Germany
- 6 Which time period is preferable for summer visit to London?
- 7 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 8 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 9 Venice - boats on canals
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 11 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 12 Venice, just arrived
- 13 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 14 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 15 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 16 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 17 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 18 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 19 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 20 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 21 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 22 Stockholm Trip Report
- 23 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 24 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 25 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!