Sorry - I just can't understand the Oyster Card and how it works I am arriving in London via the Eurostar. What type of ticket should I buy for my three day stay? Also, I thought I could get 2 for 1 at the London Tower by showing my ticket and a voucher but the website tells me that my ticket has to be good for the day of my visit and I will be arriving n London the day before I visit the Tower. Can anyone explains how this works?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 3 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 4 5am arrival in Dublin
- 5 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 6 Ste Remy France
- 7 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 8 10 Hours in Brussels
- 9 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 10 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 15 destination wedding
- 16 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 17 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 18 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 23 London Private Detectives
- 24 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 25 Calling Jamikins