I am wondering if you can buy an oyster card at Terminal 5 At heathrow Airport. And if so, what payment options can you use. I am really wondering if a US credit card will work as it is not a chip and pin card like is mostly used in Europe. maybe it will work where there is an attendant but not a kiosk. If it won't work at all can you use cash at a kiosk. I thought about ordering one but didn't think about the shipping time and now its too late. Please advise, Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 2 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 3 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 4 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 5 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 6 wineries near Ronda
- 7 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 8 Mid 20's first time in Paris - where to stay?!
- 9 travel to western Europe from India
- 10 Fun, free language website
- 11 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 12 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 13 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 14 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 15 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 I'm in a funk
- 18 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 19 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 20 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 21 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 22 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 23 Bike touring in France
- 24 Does this sound feasible?
- 25 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?