I am wondering if you can buy an oyster card at Terminal 5 At heathrow Airport. And if so, what payment options can you use. I am really wondering if a US credit card will work as it is not a chip and pin card like is mostly used in Europe. maybe it will work where there is an attendant but not a kiosk. If it won't work at all can you use cash at a kiosk. I thought about ordering one but didn't think about the shipping time and now its too late. Please advise, Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2nd time around
- 2 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 3 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 4 London visit
- 5 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 6 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 9 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 10 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 11 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 12 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 13 21 Days in Central Europe
- 14 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 15 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 16 My itinerary for Greece
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 19 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 20 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 21 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 22 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 23 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 24 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 25 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer