We( a small group of 9 adults); will be visiting London for 4 days arriving at Heathrow(terminal 5).As our hotel is really close to a tube station (Gloucester Road, on Picadilly line); I assume te tube is best for transport; and for our visits in London (also for going to St.Pancrass as we will continue to Paris).
Can we buy our Oyster Cards at Heathrow at arrival?
I understand we must charge the cards with money; and pay a deposit for the cards.When returning the cards are the deposit and any amount of remaining money returned to us?
Thanks in advance, and forgive me for my poor english...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 2 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 3 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 4 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 5 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 6 Piedmont as a destination
- 7 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 10 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 13 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 17 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 18 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 19 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 22 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 23 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 24 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 25 dinner jackets