We( a small group of 9 adults); will be visiting London for 4 days arriving at Heathrow(terminal 5).As our hotel is really close to a tube station (Gloucester Road, on Picadilly line); I assume te tube is best for transport; and for our visits in London (also for going to St.Pancrass as we will continue to Paris).
Can we buy our Oyster Cards at Heathrow at arrival?
I understand we must charge the cards with money; and pay a deposit for the cards.When returning the cards are the deposit and any amount of remaining money returned to us?
Thanks in advance, and forgive me for my poor english...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 First time in London
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 Greek fuel cost
- 6 VRBO South Kensington
- 7 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 8 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 9 Vacation
- 10 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 11 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 12 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 13 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 14 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 15 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 16 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 17 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 20 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 21 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 22 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 23 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 24 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 25 Seville- Ronda drive time