We( a small group of 9 adults); will be visiting London for 4 days arriving at Heathrow(terminal 5).As our hotel is really close to a tube station (Gloucester Road, on Picadilly line); I assume te tube is best for transport; and for our visits in London (also for going to St.Pancrass as we will continue to Paris).
Can we buy our Oyster Cards at Heathrow at arrival?
I understand we must charge the cards with money; and pay a deposit for the cards.When returning the cards are the deposit and any amount of remaining money returned to us?
Thanks in advance, and forgive me for my poor english...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Zurich
- 2 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 5 The DCC scam is spreading
- 6 Places to visit from Zurich
- 7 casusyazılım
- 8 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 9 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 10 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 13 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 14 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 15 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 16 Porto in January
- 17 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 18 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 19 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 20 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 21 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 22 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 23 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 24 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 25 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?