We( a small group of 9 adults); will be visiting London for 4 days arriving at Heathrow(terminal 5).As our hotel is really close to a tube station (Gloucester Road, on Picadilly line); I assume te tube is best for transport; and for our visits in London (also for going to St.Pancrass as we will continue to Paris).
Can we buy our Oyster Cards at Heathrow at arrival?
I understand we must charge the cards with money; and pay a deposit for the cards.When returning the cards are the deposit and any amount of remaining money returned to us?
Thanks in advance, and forgive me for my poor english...
- 1 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Drive Rome Florence
- 4 Barcelona
- 5 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 6 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 7 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 8 Home base in Provence in July
- 9 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 10 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 11 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 12 Best area for wine and which one?
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 15 Prague Itinerary
- 16 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 17 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 18 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 19 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 20 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 21 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 22 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 23 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 Paris Perfect: change of apartment