Will be spending 2 weeks in England/Scotland in June with my parents (20y+2 55y's) and have our itenerary set out except for the Oxford->York link. Any advice would be appreciated!
Day 1: late flight into London
Dy 2-5: London
Day 6: Windsor, then to Oxford. Overnight in Oxford.
Day 7: Oxford, then to York.
Day 8-10 : York, train to Edinburgh
Day 11-14: Edinburgh (day trips to St. Andrews, Stirling..)
Day 15: early flight out of Edinburgh
My Question: Trying to decide whether to train straight from Oxford to York or take an extra day off of Windsor Castle/Edinburgh, hire a car and stay somewhere in the cotswolds en route to york?
Many thanks; my parents have left all the planning to me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France for a month in 2017
- 2 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 3 RENFE error message during payment
- 4 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 5 Vuerling airlines
- 6 More Info >>> http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 7 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 8 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 9 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 10 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/mastique-avis/
- 11 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 12 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 13 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 14 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 15 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 16 Venice Film Fest
- 17 Europe itinerary
- 18 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 19 All of Spain or something else..?
- 20 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 21 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 22 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 23 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 24 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 25 Les bons plans de Whathello