Will be spending 2 weeks in England/Scotland in June with my parents (20y+2 55y's) and have our itenerary set out except for the Oxford->York link. Any advice would be appreciated!
Day 1: late flight into London
Dy 2-5: London
Day 6: Windsor, then to Oxford. Overnight in Oxford.
Day 7: Oxford, then to York.
Day 8-10 : York, train to Edinburgh
Day 11-14: Edinburgh (day trips to St. Andrews, Stirling..)
Day 15: early flight out of Edinburgh
My Question: Trying to decide whether to train straight from Oxford to York or take an extra day off of Windsor Castle/Edinburgh, hire a car and stay somewhere in the cotswolds en route to york?
Many thanks; my parents have left all the planning to me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 2 Oporto
- 3 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 4 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 5 ひ강남구청안마メ⦍24시간OPEN⦐♬o1o-2816-2526
- 6 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 7 Italy bus or train
- 8 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 9 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 10 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 11 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 12 Porto and vicinity
- 13 Rome to venice
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 16 help with Italy itinerary
- 17 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 20 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 21 Le Marche Research Help
- 22 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 23 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 24 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 25 Undisclsoed location