Will be spending 2 weeks in England/Scotland in June with my parents (20y+2 55y's) and have our itenerary set out except for the Oxford->York link. Any advice would be appreciated!
Day 1: late flight into London
Dy 2-5: London
Day 6: Windsor, then to Oxford. Overnight in Oxford.
Day 7: Oxford, then to York.
Day 8-10 : York, train to Edinburgh
Day 11-14: Edinburgh (day trips to St. Andrews, Stirling..)
Day 15: early flight out of Edinburgh
My Question: Trying to decide whether to train straight from Oxford to York or take an extra day off of Windsor Castle/Edinburgh, hire a car and stay somewhere in the cotswolds en route to york?
Many thanks; my parents have left all the planning to me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 2 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 3 Car rental in Paris
- 4 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 5 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 6 A new travel app for Poland
- 7 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 8 France to stop making foie grois
- 9 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 10 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 11 Naples or Genoa
- 12 Manchester on derby weekend
- 13 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 14 December in Slovenia
- 15 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 16 Road Maps of Ireland
- 17 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 18 Itinerary help please!
- 19 Dover queues
- 20 Greece Itinerary
- 21 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 22 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 23 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Puglia