Will be spending 2 weeks in England/Scotland in June with my parents (20y+2 55y's) and have our itenerary set out except for the Oxford->York link. Any advice would be appreciated!
Day 1: late flight into London
Dy 2-5: London
Day 6: Windsor, then to Oxford. Overnight in Oxford.
Day 7: Oxford, then to York.
Day 8-10 : York, train to Edinburgh
Day 11-14: Edinburgh (day trips to St. Andrews, Stirling..)
Day 15: early flight out of Edinburgh
My Question: Trying to decide whether to train straight from Oxford to York or take an extra day off of Windsor Castle/Edinburgh, hire a car and stay somewhere in the cotswolds en route to york?
Many thanks; my parents have left all the planning to me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실제카지노 《→❞【 SSK68。CoM 】❞←》슈퍼카지노실제카지노
- 2 Canal du Midi
- 3 Family vacation to europe
- 4 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 5 Day in Madrid
- 6 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 7 Barcelona and...
- 8 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 9 charming cities in Spain
- 10 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 13 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 14 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 15 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 16 Spain during Holy Week
- 17 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 18 Le Marche Research Help
- 19 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 20 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 21 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 April 2017 -Scandinavia
- 24 Norway itinerary advice needed
- 25 Paris catacombs question