Will be spending 2 weeks in England/Scotland in June with my parents (20y+2 55y's) and have our itenerary set out except for the Oxford->York link. Any advice would be appreciated!
Day 1: late flight into London
Dy 2-5: London
Day 6: Windsor, then to Oxford. Overnight in Oxford.
Day 7: Oxford, then to York.
Day 8-10 : York, train to Edinburgh
Day 11-14: Edinburgh (day trips to St. Andrews, Stirling..)
Day 15: early flight out of Edinburgh
My Question: Trying to decide whether to train straight from Oxford to York or take an extra day off of Windsor Castle/Edinburgh, hire a car and stay somewhere in the cotswolds en route to york?
Many thanks; my parents have left all the planning to me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 2 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 3 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 4 What about Basque Country?
- 5 Greece Itinerary
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 8 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 9 Amsterdam Hotel
- 10 Amsterdam vs. France
- 11 Ireland ToDo
- 12 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 13 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 14 European Championship
- 15 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 16 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 17 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 18 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 19 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 20 1 week in Malaga
- 21 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 22 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 23 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 24 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 25 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein