I'm posting this question on behalf of my 24 year old son who is planning a trip to Oxford during the 2nd half of March. He will be visiting a friend who is studying there. After looking through a guide book, he's come up with the following list of things to see/do:
official University and City walking tour
Oxford Museum of Natural History
Pitt Rivers museum
University Church of St. Mary the Virgin
All Souls College
other sights to see
Radcliffe Camera (covered by library or city tour?)
Bridge of Sighs (covered by city tour?)
Sheldonian Theatre (covered by city tour?)
Is he missing any essentials? Are any of those colleges and/or sights covered by the official city tour? There's not a lot of information as to what the tour actually covers, just that it's two hours and shows you the basics, so any additional information from somebody who has done the tour would be nice. Would it be reasonable and/or worthwhile to trek out to the Uffington White Horse? Finally, should three days be enough to do this?
Thanks for any help you can offer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리카지노▒【RAM300.COM】▒ 바카라 이용방법
- 2 라이브바카라주소▒【RAM300.COM】▒ 카지노 호텔 사용방법
- 3 게임몽 ≪접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 4 서울바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송카지노ゆ생방송카지노
- 5 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 Cordoba Overnight?
- 8 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 9 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 10 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 11 Sintra
- 12 France Itinerary Advice
- 13 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 19 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 20 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 21 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 22 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 23 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 24 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 25 Uffizi Phone Number