We are wanting to visit either Oxford or Cambridge during our London visit. Any preferences....pros and cons? Would love any input.
Oxford or Cambridge?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 2 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 3 LowCountryIslander & Mom Go Back to Italy...A Bologna & Rome Trip Report
- 4 Brugge photo on Bing
- 5 British English
- 6 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 7 Spending money in Italy?
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 10 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 11 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 12 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 13 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 14 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 15 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 16 Passport Delays
- 17 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 18 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 19 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 20 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 21 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 22 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 23 first family trip to Switzerland
- 24 Normandy in October
- 25 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France