We are wanting to visit either Oxford or Cambridge during our London visit. Any preferences....pros and cons? Would love any input.
Oxford or Cambridge?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hiking in northern italy in october
- 2 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 3 Globus Tours
- 4 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 5 First Trip to Europe
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 8 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 9 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 10 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 11 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 12 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 13 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 14 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 15 London hotel tax is 20%
- 16 ITALY
- 17 Help for San Sebastian
- 18 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 19 Royal Opera House question?
- 20 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 21 3 days in Rome
- 22 Please help with itinerary...
- 23 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 24 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 25 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable