We are wanting to visit either Oxford or Cambridge during our London visit. Any preferences....pros and cons? Would love any input.
Oxford or Cambridge?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last night in Italy advice
- 2 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 3 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 6 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 7 Norway Cruise or Another Destination???
- 8 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 9 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 10 Hey Fodor's
- 11 Hurtigruten Rip-Off
- 12 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 13 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 14 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 15 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 16 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 17 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 18 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 19 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 20 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 21 Nice, Airbnb apartment rental
- 22 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 23 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 24 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 25 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs