We are wanting to visit either Oxford or Cambridge during our London visit. Any preferences....pros and cons? Would love any input.
Oxford or Cambridge?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 4 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 5 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 6 Is my plan ok
- 7 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 8 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 9 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 10 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 11 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 12 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 13 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 14 Portugal Trip
- 15 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 16 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 17 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 18 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 19 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 20 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 21 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 22 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 Southern Spain
- 25 Reputable Tours