I am adding a day to my September trip to include Oxford.I am looking for a reasonably priced bed & breakfast or hotel in the center of town. Does anyone have a recommendation? Thanks.
Oxford England - Bed & Breakfast Recommendation
- 1 Italian train question
- 2 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 3 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 4 Best area to stay in Rome
- 5 Escaping Crowds in la Costiera and Cilento...and a brief fling with Naples.
- 6 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 7 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 8 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 9 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 10 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 11 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 12 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 13 Do and don't, eating in France
- 14 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 15 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 16 Getting the best our of Europe
- 17 Rome apartment
- 18 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 19 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 20 Yet another train question......
- 21 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 22 london travelcrard
- 23 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 24 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 25 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?