Both companies are coming in at the same price -- 43 quid for two for an 8 a.m. trip July 12 from Oxford to T5. Anyone know of a better deal? I don't see any NE funfares on that route. My other half is 60 years old, but I don't reckon it's worth the 10 pounds to buy him an oldies card to save 30 percent, since we won't be using it after that.
Is one company better than the other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Need Information about French Alps
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 France Itinerary Advice
- 7 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 8 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 9 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 10 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 11 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 12 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 16 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 17 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 18 2 weeks Europe trip
- 19 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 20 Transportation
- 21 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 22 4 days in Provence in early June
- 23 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 24 Leather goods in Florence
- 25 Security -- day pack at museums +