Both companies are coming in at the same price -- 43 quid for two for an 8 a.m. trip July 12 from Oxford to T5. Anyone know of a better deal? I don't see any NE funfares on that route. My other half is 60 years old, but I don't reckon it's worth the 10 pounds to buy him an oldies card to save 30 percent, since we won't be using it after that.
Is one company better than the other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid food advice needed
- 2 Need help in completing trip details
- 3 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 4 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 5 Split to Hvar
- 6 Paris for children
- 7 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 8 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 9 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 10 Which area to stay in London
- 11 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 12 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 13 Algarve - is it for me?
- 14 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 15 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 16 Itinery help Crete
- 17 Naples + Walking Tour
- 18 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 19 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 20 TIM in FCO - update
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 16 days in France and Italy
- 23 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special